Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/1

Lol they done put Vicky on the payroll. This maybe interesting. Wonder how she's gonna act without the WWE constraints

Omega heel turn coming I see
Darby’s back, Darby’s back, hey @Chi-town B ya boy Darby’s back
We had a storm out here and it messed up the dvr recordings, I'm missing huge chunks of the AEW recordings. From the middle of the Elite vs the Dino team all the way to AEW was going off the air I missed

Fuck does he mean. There is a alien, a gay guy, a tranny, a Luchasarus, and 10,000 yr old Demascus. Not sure of a more diverse roster lol

I mean honestly...most of the black wrestlers they've had on the show so far were jobbers (Sunny aside). Brandy just now starting to get back into it. Ole boy from SCU. After that...who else?

I mean honestly...most of the black wrestlers they've had on the show so far were jobbers (Sunny aside). Brandy just now starting to get back into it. Ole boy from SCU. After that...who else?
All those black jobbers come from a wrestling school/promotion in Atlanta. Its mostly an all black company and Cody said he is working with some of them to get them to exposure especially since alot of dynamites the past few months were shot in my neighborhood in GA so they pretty much used all their talent.

Brother from SCU had a few nice showcasings and main evented a world title match. Big Swole getting hella tv time, I just think they are just getting things in motion tbh.

Last edited:
Back