Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

All those black jobbers come from a wrestling school/promotion in Atlanta. Its mostly an all black company and Cody said he is working with some of them to get them to exposure especially since slot of dynamite the past few months were shot in my neighborhood in GA so they pretty much used all their talent.

Brother from SCU had a few nice showcasing and main evented a world title match. Big Swole getting hella tv time, I just think they are just getting things in motion tbh

Oh ok cool. Cuz I was gettin ready to post a #BlackWrestlersMatterAEW online. But that's what's up. I'm glad Big Swole gettin that tv time and feuding wit BB tho.

Brian Cage talked about not showing any reaction when Taz gave him the FTW Title:I talked to Taz about it afterwards. He didn’t want me to be overly ecstatic. I knew and it wasn’t a surprise I was getting it. I’m a freaking grown ass man and a machine at that. What was I supposed to do? Freak out like an 8-year-old at a birthday who just got an awesome birthday present? It wasn’t like I won the thing. He gave it to me which is awesome but it wasn’t like it was some big accomplishment winning a crazy match. Like, I got it, awesome, you want to give it to me. Great, I’ll showcase it. I popped more for the fact that he called me the baddest son of a bitch in wrestling. He didn’t want me to freak out about it.”

Eddie Kingston vs Cody was a great showing. They need to go ahead and give Eddie that contract, long over due especially after a great match like that.

on other note apparently AEW is killing NXT in the 13-35 yr old range in ratings and 5x the amount of women viewers compared to NXT which is pretty crazy because usually kids grow with a product and not many kids are watching NXT anywhere as close as AEW.

on other note apparently AEW is killing NXT in the 13-35 yr old range in ratings and 5x the amount of women viewers compared to NXT which is pretty crazy because usually kids grow with a product and not many kids are watching NXT anywhere as close as AEW.

So 5x women are watching a tranny, some japanese broad that cant speak english and u believe that? Lol u gota stop listening to meltzer man

So 5x women are watching a tranny, some japanese broad that cant speak english and u believe that? Lol u gota stop listening to meltzer man
EdotvtHXkAIaiJ6

Edot2fHXYAET6Bt

Aka dave meltzer talks about demos on twitter...lol ...im talkn about women part being 5x more...when it shows .20 compared to nxt .10 on women.

Wasnt nobody talkn about this shit in 1998...nxt won a few weeks ago n tony khans mark ass was cryn on twitter about it

Aka dave meltzer talks about demos on twitter...lol ...im talkn about women part being 5x more...when it shows .20 compared to nxt .10 on women.

Wasnt nobody talkn about this shit in 1998...nxt won a few weeks ago n tony khans mark ass was cryn on twitter about it
My friend that has nothing to do with Meltzer...that's literally the ratings breakdown. And they doubled the women audience this week, I believe they did the same last week as well. All in all overall viewership doesn't matter anymore. It's 22 years later. Ratings don't work the way that they did back in 1998 when streaming and DVR'ing weren't as big as they are now.

The only thing that matters is the 18-49 demographic because that's what advertisers focus on. That's why it's the "key" demo. That's also why AEW is top 5 when there are other shows with more overall viewership. AEW performs better in the key demo of 18-49 which advertisers spend their main focus on. NXT has only beaten AEW in that demo 1 out of the 42 times they have gone head to head.

I'm sorry brother Max, but this is how ratings go, AEW is blowing NXT out of the water, AEW, beat Raw and Smackdown in the key demo last week, AEW is here to stay, and that's on that. You have a good day my friend.

Last edited:
AEW is putting on the better shows

That’s debatable? I read the previews of NXT and AEW before I decide what to watch first. I watched ftyer fest over that weeks nxt because it looked better on paper and I thought it was the better show. I love having options when it comes to wrestling

Um these are based off real rating charts. Based on the last sentence im taking it your just bashing AEW which is fine but we are talking about something you can go find and reference yourself.

Back