Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/8

Y'all worse than those white boys who lose their minds when you say something negative about aew
Or WWE. Now you acting like both groups dotn exist out there. Before AEW it was " the white boy WWE fans".

My honest opinion is exactly what you told buddy in the movie thread. Just dont watch.

Or WWE. Now you acting like both groups dotn exist out there. Before AEW it was " the white boy WWE fans".

My honest opinion is exactly what you told buddy in the movie thread. Just dont watch.
I don't but that's not stopping me from giving my opinion on what needs to change to be better

I don't but that's nor stopping me from giving my opinion on what needs to change to be better
Which brings up another point. Why are you giving your holy opinions on a show you dont even watch as you said. Pointless and not even worth to spew. Like me giving opinions on Game Of Thrones and i dont even watch Game of Thrones. Its silly and just showing you want a reaction. Trolling is the word.

Still chuckling at saying you dont watch a show but you have all the opinions on how the show should be ran. Lol man go outside and enjoy this beautiful Saturday and clear your head.

Y'all worse than those white boys who lose their minds when you say something negative about aew

But...but...we watch both. And you trash both. Lol!

You sure you like wrestling mayne?

Hates Roman...but wanna see him on tv

Hates AEW...but cares about what the talent is doing

Hates wrestlers that's don't fit the bulky muscular type

Hates watching wrestling...but watches wrestling just so he can tell us he hates watchi...wait don't watc...no youtube it...covfefe!

Which brings up another point. Why are you giving your holy opinions on a show you dont even watch as you said. Pointless and not even worth to spew. Like me giving opinions on Game Of Thrones and i dont even watch Game of Thrones. Its silly and just showing you want a reaction. Trolling is the word.
I'm a wrestling fan so why wouldn't I want it to get better. As a fan wouldn't you want something to stop being trash and do better. You acting like this happened overnight when I gradually started complaining about certain things and now it's at the point that 90% of it is bad

But...but...we watch both. And you trash both. Lol!

You sure you like wrestling mayne?

Hates Roman...but wanna see him on tv

Hates AEW...but cares about what the talent is doing

Hates wrestlers that's don't fit the bulky muscular type

Hates watching wrestling...but watches wrestling just so he can tell us he hates watchi...wait don't watc...no youtube it...covfefe!
That just means I'm not bias to one company, they both need to do better

I'm a wrestling fan so why wouldn't I want it to get better. As a fan wouldn't you want something to stop being trash and do better. You acting like this happened overnight when I gradually started complaining about certain things and now it's at the point that 90% of it is bad
You dont watch how would you know of it was trash or bad currently. Come on brother you digging yourself in the hole of not making sense.

You dont watch how would you know of it was trash or bad. Come on brother you digging yourself in the hole of not making sense.
Has anything changed. Has WWE brought forth a credible world champion threat? Has AEW stop pushing washed wwe guys and let their homegrown talent shine. Has MJF done anything since the wardlow match? You do know that you don't have to watch to still know what's going on right

Has anything changed. Has WWE brought forth a credible world champion threat? Has AEW stop pushing washed wwe guys and let their homegrown talent shine. Has MJF done anything since the wardlow match? You do know that you don't have to watch to still know what's going on right
Why would he do anythint after the Wardlow match if its set up for him to "leave" and have AEW and Turner execs making it seem he is out the door. Its called building a big angle and pay off.

One words i think everybody and their mama has said to you: PATIENCE.

And since he has been gone til his return angle i have not missed him on tv because they have been delivering enough to not miss him yet. Lol

Why would he do anythint after the Wardlow match if its set up for him to "leave" and have AEW and Turner execs making it seem he is out the door. Its called building a big angle and pay off.

One words i think everybody and their mama has said to you: PATIENCE.

And since he has been gone til his return angle i have not missed him on tv because they have been delivering enough to not miss him yet. Lol
So MJF has done nothing and they letting his run cool off, is that smart booking to you to have a hot talent on the sidelines for no reason

I didn't say you think she is, I said I think she is
That says alot. Your favorite part of the show is the girl who is still green but getting better with no semi big angle currently and still hasnt put on a decent enough match to say damn she good right now.

I want Jade to get to the top and continue getting better and better but if that is the best part of watching man I see why your so upset...NXT woul blow your mind.

I be checking for Hook but he don't be having any matches, another talent they're dropping the ball with when he was hot

That says alot. Your favorite part of the show is the girl who is still green but getting better with no semi big angle currently and still hasnt put on a decent enough match to say damn she good right now.

I want Jade to get to the top and continue getting better and better but if that is the best part of watching man I see why your so upset...
Is she not getting better, she's better right now than Britt Baker

Is she not getting better, she's better right now than Britt Baker
Lmao I dont agree at all. Not that Baker is a stud but she has put on more entertaing matches then Jade (and dont blame the oppponent because a few of them have been the same opponents) because she is more far off in experience then Jade currently.

Jade is working her way with experience and will get to where she needs to eventually and thats the world title when she shapes up all sides of her craft.

Back