AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

But let us get that washed Jericho against washed Kingston for the sixth straight month in another gimmick match while the young guys have to watch these old ass dudes have another blood match

Lmao I dont agree at all. Not that Baker is a stud but she has put on more entertaing matches then Jade (and dont blame the oppponent because a few of them have been the same opponents) because she is more far off in experience then Jade currently.

Jade is working her way with experience and will get to where she needs to eventually and thats the world title when she shapes up all sides of her craft.
Thunder Rosa carried her in both of her good matches

Thunder Rosa carried her in both of her good matches

Then she should of carried Jade too but that match wasnt good. Jade wasnt at the level of Baker to atleast keep up or hit moves properly. My point of having the same oppponent as I mentioned.

Problem is you trying to make it seem Jade is this super talented chick who has put on amazing matches. Thats not the case she is still developing and thats fine. Why? Because she is young and has the time to craft her niche and surpass all them chicks there. I look forward to her segments because I want to see her win but again the word of great booking........

PATIENCE.

Last edited:
Then she should of carried Jade too but that match wasnt good. Jade wasnt at the level of Baker to atleast keep up or hit moves properly. My point of having the same oppponent.
I agree Jade should be in the ring with the Thunder Rosa, Toni Storm and Serena Deeb. Just another failure of this company

Britt has two good matches in three years, she's not better than Jade even though she's been wrestling for far longer

I agree Jade should be in the ring with the Thunder Rosa, Toni Storm and Serena Deeb. Just another failure of this company
Now Jade is just a other failure in the company?? Lmaoo. Alright time to get some sun today.

Nah, I posted wrong. Her booking is the failure
Its not. She isnt as talented in the ring yet so the booking she got is actually 100% perfection as to where she is in her career.

House shows is their failure if anything. House shows help talents like Jade work multiple nights to get better at a faster rate while trying new things.

She should be facing those top women and not wasting time with Tae Conti, ol girl in the dark order or these other women jobbers

Its not. She isnt as talented in the ring yet so the booking she got is actually 100% perfection as to where she is in her career.

House shows is their failure if anything. House shows help talents like Jade work multiple nights to get better at a faster rate while trying new things.
She can't get better if she's facing people worse than her. Find out where she is by putting her in the ring against experienced women.

She can't get better if she's facing people worse than her. Find out where she is by putting her in the ring against experienced women.
AEW womens pool is already thin. Problem with what your saying is you throw the top 4 chicks at her then its pretty much nobody else. They have to space it out til they sign more girls who can go to avoid rematch after rematch.

Those ladies are not doing anything right now that would get more views than a match with Jade

AEW President Tony Khan announced Wardlow's first TNT Championship defense for this Wednesday on the Fyterfest Week One edition of Dynamite on TNT, facing Orange Cassidy.

Previously announced for the episode, emanating from Savannah, GA at the Enmarket Arena:

*AEW Champion Jon Moxley vs. Konosuke Takeshita.

*AEW Tag Team Champions Young Bucks vs. Shane Strickland & Keith Lee vs. Will Hobbs & FTW Champion Ricky Starks.

*Jake Hager vs. Claudio Castagnoli.

*Anna Jay vs. Serena Dee.

*Luchasaurus with Christian Cage in action.