Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/8

Why don't you care more that this the only way they can lure y'all in
We can also speak on your boy Aleister Black doing absolutely nothing in the year he's been in the company. How the reckless big oaf get a title shot over the so called leader.
How about we talk about how Daniel Bryan has concussion issues but they have him wrestle with reckless abandon now he has another concussion and who knows when he will come back.

But...but...you don't watch tho. Why you care?

Again...why do YOU care? You don't watch remember. So why does AEW issues bother you?
Why don't they bother you. As a fan of wrestling I want it to be better, why don't you. Both companies are trash but y'all eat the bullshit up

I don't watch and I still care that it's wack and needs to get better. Why you champion garbage, you and fans like you are part of the problem

So why does it matter to you what goes on in AEW?

You enjoy complaining just to complain. Lol

So why does it matter to you what goes on in AEW?

You enjoy complaining just to complain. Lol

I just said I want both companies to get better cause wrestling is the most garbage it's ever been in my 25+ years of watching. I didn't start this conversation, you did

I just said I want both companies to get better cause wrestling is the most garbage it's ever been in my 25+ years of watching. I didn't start this conversation, you did

Then stop watching. No one is making you watch the "garbage."

When WWE went thru that period of letting every celebrity and their mama host Raw...I stopped watching until they stopped. Shyt was corny.

It was NXT that brought me back, and when they stopped that Raw shyt. And if wrestling been the most garbage in your 25yrs of watchin...then stop watchin. It's really not that difficult. Lol

Imagine trying to force people to hate a product because you do. That cult mentality is fucking stupid.

Funny part is I saw Chi comment months ago before in a movie/show thread getting at somebody for hate watching something he was into. How the tables have turned.

Imagine trying to force people to hate a product because you do. That cult mentality is fucking stupid.

Funny part is I saw Chi comment months ago before in a movie/show thread getting at somebody for hate watching something he was into. How the tables have turned.

And folks wonder why they think he's doing a gimmick. Lol!

"I don't watch that garbage! But why on Dynamite did they *insert detailed response that only way you would know is if you actually watched the show*" - Chi-Town B

Who trying to force y'all to do anything? I'm giving my opinion on what I know just like y'all do

Last edited:
Then stop watching. No one is making you watch the "garbage."

When WWE went thru that period of letting every celebrity and their mama host Raw...I stopped watching until they stopped. Shyt was corny.

It was NXT that brought me back, and when they stopped that Raw shyt. And if wrestling been the most garbage in your 25yrs of watchin...then stop watchin. It's really not that difficult. Lol
I have but I can still give my opinion on what's going on. Y'all can easily scroll past my post but for some reason you don't.

I have but I can still give my opinion on what's going on. Y'all can easily scroll past my post but for some reason you don't.

Just like you can scroll past ours...not quote...not respond...but you do.

Just like you WATCH AEW. Admit it mayne. It's ok. You're amongst friends. Lol

Just like you can scroll past ours...not quote...not respond...but you do.

Just like you WATCH AEW. Admit it mayne. It's ok. You're amongst friends. Lol
I don't watch trash, I catch Jade's matches on YouTube and nothing else. Y'all the ones in your feelings because I don't like what you like

Back