Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/1

HOF worthy talent: √

Great asset for the company: √

Huge surprise: √

I mean Tony Khan ain't tell folks to be out there expecting punk, lesnar, or Cena. Folks did it to themselves like wandavision

HOF worthy talent: √

Great asset for the company: √

Huge surprise: √

I mean Tony Khan ain't tell folks to be out there expecting punk, lesnar, or Cena. Folks did it to themselves like wandavision

I know you’re a AEW apologist but just stop it. It was a huge letdown. Had he just showed up with no fanfare, it would have made more sense and been a nice surprise

I know you’re a AEW apologist but just stop it. It was a huge letdown. Had he just showed up with no fanfare, it would have made more sense and been a nice surprise
What fanfare? The fans did that. Paul Wight said a hof worthy talent, great asset for the company and a huge surprise. tony Khan then said it was his favorite wrestler and that he would give us great matches. You thinking he was talking about Cena, Punk, or Lesnar is YOUR fault.

tony Khan ain't tell you cm punk was coming. Tony khan ain't tell you lesnar or cena was coming. Marvel didn't tell you that Hayward was a Skrull. Y'all did that. Tony Khan ain't lied to you jack!

Back