Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 5/1

Shock-Wow-GIF-source.gif

Bruh let me book the fucking show

I play WWE 2k19 and create my own stables and shit and run them on universe but man I literally created the 4 Horseman with Cody, Shawn Spears/Tye Dillinger and FTR with Tully and Arn Anderson lol and they literally did just that, possibly Cody Rhodes turns heel to make it happen anyway since Arn came out but that's wild I literally made that exact team on the game.
Screenshot_20210303-222430_Samsung Notes.jpg

Last edited:
I've always preferred Christian over edge, but I don't think it's the right move at his age. Kurt? He looks too hurt when he walks worse than Matt hardy. Who do you think?

so word on twitter is that the street fight, which was filmed last night, is a great success. Kept sting safe, used darbys physical abilities and film school knowledge, and made bigger stars out of starks and cage.

I'm tired of seeing old wwe niggas on dynamite now. Build on dem fresh talent.
They have though. OC, Jungle Boy, MJF, Sammy, Darby, Britt Baker, Riho, The Acclaimed, Top Flight, Nyla Rose, Fenix, etc.

Plus Jericho had a tweet about how you gotta use familiar names to get deals overseas. Shoot these dudes even got Pineapple Pete over

Back