Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Collision/Rampage- 4/27

Shut up, don't nobody know those Japanese broads. You don't need to keep defending this company to me cause I don't care

Shut up, don't nobody know those Japanese broads. You don't need to keep defending this company to me cause I don't care
That's why they get big pops when they appear? The AEW fanbase is a hardcore/niche fanbase. So yes, a good portion of us know the Ace of TJPW

But you do care. You care more then any of us. Thats why its hilarious.
Cut it out, I find it funny how y'all be in your feelings about me not liking this promotion like I did 2 years ago. Y'all go outta your way to defend Con's company.

Be real with yourself one time, you don't care about this joshi chick who somehow getting a title match.

Cut it out, I find it funny how y'all be in your feelings about me not liking this promotion like I did 2 years ago. Y'all go outta your way to defend Con's company.

Be real with yourself one time, you don't care about this joshi chick who somehow getting a title match.
Still caring too much I see. I woud like to see more wrestlers around the world showcased on my tv so I can be introduced if I normally wouldnt catch them in their overseas company. There is not a damn thing wrong with that and if it is hey WWE showcases their own talent strickly so thats your alternative.

More titles that's not needed

They bout to run into an issue where everyone is a champion and the belts don’t mean shit.

they gotta make sure they make these titles count for something and not do some hot potato shit like wwe did for a long fuckin time.

Back