Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

JR and Tony are part of the reason I fw AEW . 2 amazing voices i can hear talk all day, even when they just telling jokes and shit you can tell these guys just have so much love for eachother.

This you when I don't have anything good to say about your precious aew

200.gif

When he was in wwe y'all was saying he should retire but now he's in aew now it's different
I never said he should retire. JR that old soul that brings peace to the announce table. I listen to JR podcast atleast 4 times a week.

Homie lost his wife and life and shouldnt have much care in the world but you can tell being here makes him tick and continue his love for the business. All that other stuff just bs.

JR and Tony are part of the reason I fw AEW . 2 amazing voices i can hear talk all day, even when they just telling jokes and shit you can tell these guys just have so much love for eachother.

I honestly don’t think Jim Ross needs to call matches anymore, at least not every week. I’m fine with Tony, Tazz and Excalibur, with Jericho on Rampage

Last edited:
I honestly don’t think Jim Ross doesn’t need to call matches anymore, at least not every week. I’m fine with Tony, Tazz and Excalibur, with Jericho on Rampage
Im also fine with him being apart of the team. He might not bring crystal calls to the table but when he naturally having conversations and having fun it makes listening to them that much better. He def adds a home feeling to the table and I love that.

JR still amazing to listen to.

Fuck outta here man. .
i don't know about you man...... you badmouth a black woman(Naomi) but turnaround & ready to catch a bullet for a hillbilly in a 10 gallon cowboy hat (Ross).... you loyal to J.R. like Samuel L. Jackson was to DiCaprio in Django.

Maybe OG doesn't fuck w Naomi cause she dont got the goods and is a charisma vacuum. That's why I don't miss her and sure as fuck relieved she never made it into Bloodline. As far as JR, I haven't liked his play by play since NWA/ early WWF days. He eventually became catchphrases IMHO

Last edited:
Back