Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/1

She been in the game over 20 years..... faced & trained the best.... you say she trash? check out her 75 minute iron woman match with Tessa Blanchard in Rise... 2 words instant classic.
Im very familiar with her work she just doesnt do it for me. She is a generic body on the roster to me at every company she goes to for the past decade and her attitude chip on her shoulder shit is old. Look at the match she had tonight, Thunda Rosa carried her and looked yards better. 20 years in the game and she still cant get a quarter of the crowd to mildly give a fuck. Same way i feel about Mia Yim minus the attitude, they cool but they are forgettable on a roster with decent talent.

I Wouldn't say Rosa carried her i seen 2 capable wrestlers with different styles having a competitive match... as far as Mia Yim i know her & Keith are getting married real soon..... if they have to sign with different brands how will that affect her mentally?? Does Keith want kids?? Does Mia want kids?? hopefully they get their minds on the right page before they make their next move in wrestling going forward.

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

Back