AEW Thread: Dynamite- 5/15

Probably the best episode of Dynamite from start to finish.

Amazing tag match with Punk/Mox vs FTR, shit was a clinic on display.

Keith Lee is fucking here man. Im fucking stoked. Legit want to see him win man and the roster is stacked with endless fun match ups.

Always been a huge Switchblade fan, this about to be some really dope story they about to tell with all the possibilities. King Switch!

Man listen...EVENTUALLY Tony gonna have to make Rampage a 2hr show. That roster is too stacked for 2hrs of Dynamite, and just 1hr of Rampage.

Yeah you got AEW Dark on Youtube...but you got too many superstars. He's gonna have to go head to head wit SD.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo
Man listen...EVENTUALLY Tony gonna have to make Rampage a 2hr show. That roster is too stacked for 2hrs of Dynamite, and just 1hr of Rampage.

Yeah you got AEW Dark on Youtube...but you got too many superstars. He's gonna have to go head to head wit SD.

I actually think there’s a chance Fox moves Smackdown to Thursdays in the near future since Fox no longer does Thursday night football. Yea I do expect rampage to eventually be 2 hours and move to 8-10 should smackdown move to Thursdays

2 hrs is perfect time. Makes everything on the show feel big with little to no filler. They just need to stick with what they are doing and cut more people they hired to fill the roster in the beggining to fill spots for the company. Like there is zero reason billy gunn or his gunn family should ever be used again as an example.

If they do Rampage 2 hrs then give it to us live.

Adam Cole biggest AEW win is Jungle Boy and he's next in line for a title match, WTF

I've never seen Jay White wrestle before so I'm getting spun up. He uses Sis. Abigail as a finisher huh.

Who was doing the finisher 1st, I wonder

Lee Moriarti (excuse the spelling) kinda nice in the ring. He gotta develop that character tho