Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 4/24

Gun club is legit a D grade team. Get the boys tf off my screen. Hopefully Max and them move on eventually and Gun Club can sizzle out the door.

Also Acclaimed can still kick the same type of raps and get cheered at the end. Them boys over as long as they doing the freestyle intros. In the ring, i hope they get much better tho because after their freestyles it just mediocre matches from there. They got time tho.

Toni is looking the best she has ever looked. Idk why folks acting like she dont got an ass anymore she has plenty she just has a way better frame all around now. I really want to see her take the AEW womens title down the line and be a key player, love the music and look too, AEW nailed her presentation.

The Main event was okay but predictable. Who didnt expect Moxley to win. They should’ve done a tag team match between both parties like WWF would do back in the day, when you wanted to showcase the champ without any implications

It meant nothing even when your boy had it too. Luckily that is over and Wardlow will have a lengthy run with it.

Miro vs Wardlow will be money.
They did nothing with him when he had it just like they did nothing when Sammy had it and they did nothing when Darby had it.

They did nothing with him when he had it just like they did nothing when Sammy had it and they did nothing when Darby had it.
Wardlow looks like a promising run and he got a few great match ups for it expecially with Miro, Brody, Alister, and them.

Now they need to get rid of the Lakers belt. RIP Kobe but nah.

Back