Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite - 7/3

I was thinking the other way around.... with Jade getting her payback down the road...... Nia beating Jade at the very least is believeable to the fans.
Im giving Nia the benefit here because i think Nia is complete trash, if she going over Jade in that spot id be pissed.

Im giving Nia the benefit here because i think Nia is complete trash, if she going over Jade in that spot id be pissed.
i would have the announcers play on the fact that Nia is a former world champion who has wrestled other great world champions.... plus throw in the obvious fact that Nia would hold a significant size & strength advantage.

I like to see more physicality from Jade. But in order for her to do that...she needs an opponent to match that.

I think Tay and that Mira chick last are the only 2 who's given her that.

Nyla...meh. But I don't think they've truly had a full one on one match tho. I could be wrong.

Red Velvet gave us glimpse of how Jade could be. Their match was solid.

Everyone else was just food for Jade to feast on. I think her and Thunder Rosa are on a collision course down the road. Hopefully for that title

I was thinking the other way around.... with Jade getting her payback down the road...... Nia beating Jade at the very least is believeable to the fans.

You can go both ways tho.

IF Nia jump to AEW...I just hope they let her unleash that aggressive side. Someone her size should be dominating.

Becky Lynch on Line 1. She would like to have a word wit you.
Remember who did this?

becky.jpg

Remember who did this?

becky.jpg

Yeah nigga...and it was the best thing to ever happen for her. Foh man. Lol!

Lets be real...Nia's punch...Becky's bloody nose...Becky standing at the top of the stairs in the crowd in that pose...is the reason why she's now Big Time Becks. She seized THAT particular opportunity, and rode that bitch all the way to main eventing Wrestlemania. Any wrestler or fan will tell you that. Like Bully Ray Dudley stated...lightning in a bottle. You know better than that bruh.

Had that punch not happened...do you seriously think Becky would've STILL gotten over just big as she is now?? Lol! Shyt happens. Would SC had gotten over as big as he did had this moment never happened...
bret-hart-explains-the-secret-plan-they-had-to-make-stone-cold-bleed-at-wrestlemania-13.jpg
That moment turned the tide on how fans viewed him.

Shyt happens. Whether it be on purpose or by accident. It's what they do afterwards to seize that moment. Becky seized that moment perfectly. And for that...she has NIA to thank for her current standing in WWE.

Becky should be sending her gift basket every year on the anniversary of that punch. Lol!

They should've had Nia come break Brock's nose b4 WM. Had that happen...maybe he would've been the one holding two bel...naw he'd still lose to the Tribal Chief.

Lol

Last edited:
Yeah nigga...and it was the best thing to ever happen for her. Foh man. Lol!

Lets be real...Nia's punch...Becky's bloody nose...Becky standing at the top of the stairs in the crowd in that pose...is the reason why she's now Big Time Becks. She seized THAT particular opportunity, and rode that bitch all the way to main eventing Wrestlemania. Any wrestler or fan will tell you that. Like Bully Ray Dudley stated...lightning in a bottle. You know better than that bruh.

Had that punch happened...do you seriously think Becky would've STILL gotten over just big as she is now?? Lol! Shyt happens. Would SC had gotten over as big as he did had this moment never happened...
View attachment 824213
That moment turned the tide on how fans viewed him.

Shyt happens. Whether it be on purpose or by accident. It's what they do afterwards to seize that moment. Becky seized that moment perfectly. And for that...she has NIA to thank for her current standing in WWE.

Becky should be sending her gift basket every year on the anniversary of that punch. Lol!

They should've had Nia come break Brock's nose b4 WM. Had that happen...maybe he would've been the one holding two bel...naw he'd still lose to the Tribal Chief.

Lol
That stone cold moment happened because he bladed. I'm positive Becky didn't want her nose fractured. Becky was getting over without it

I wouldnt sau that Becky moment was bad it made her THEMAN.

BUT Nia is a trash talent who doesnt offer nothing to AEW, WWE , Or any company at that. Unless she coming to to catch a straight up L from Jade and leave then dont bother bringing her in at all.

I wouldnt sau that Becky moment was bad it made her THEMAN.

BUT Nia is a trash talent who doesnt offer nothing to AEW, WWE , Or any company at that. Unless she coming to to catch a straight up L from Jade and leave then dont bother bringing her in at all.

Well I don't see her coming back to the ring anytime soon. But the AEW women's division need more talent. More aggressive types. I've been preaching that for the longest. Like I said, that Jade match turned out better than I thought. Honestly that feud has potential. Mira just need to get better. Jade is progressing. I mean it seems like she wanna show that aggressiveness, but has to hold back b/c of whoever she's facing.

Well I don't see her coming back to the ring anytime soon. But the AEW women's division need more talent. More aggressive types. I've been preaching that for the longest. Like I said, that Jade match turned out better than I thought. Honestly that feud has potential. Mira just need to get better. Jade is progressing. I mean it seems like she wanna show that aggressiveness, but has to hold back b/c of whoever she's facing.
They do need talent. Thats why she aint it. But i was the first person to say Nia would he cool for a one off match just so Jade can give her ass the beats.

Of course you don't care. This the reason those bozo promotions are stupid for working with aew, their people are just fodder. What you think gonna happen at that aew/NJPW show.
Ofcourse its boo hoo because you fussing about nothing. IMPACT is a dead promotion, ROH is owned by AEW and they are pushing the brand snd have plans, and the AEW AND NJPW will be like the ROH and NJPW super show at Madison Square Garden where they spread out the wins and maybe even stir uo a huge angle. Just enjoy the show man or dont hate watch.

Last edited:
Back