Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW Thread: Dynamite- 6/26

Kayfabe aside, the ass boys were actually ready to take the belts. Every other team is either injured or on hiatus. That being said, they absolutely have to run it back by Revolution lol.

Kayfabe aside, the ass boys were actually ready to take the belts. Every other team is either injured or on hiatus. That being said, they absolutely have to run it back by Revolution lol.
They had next in the program. I just hope it's not a slippery slope since they're such a mediocre tag team. Next thing we know Cool Hand Ang and Daddy Magic are champs lol

They had next in the program. I just hope it's not a slippery slope since they're such a mediocre tag team. Next thing we know Cool Hand Ang and Daddy Magic are champs lol
Word. They had them go over FTR, there's no way they weren't winning any tag straps eventually. FTR, Lucha Bros, i'd even take the Best Friends over these guys unless they manage to convince me otherwise.

That Indian giant goes to the costco I shop at. I seen him twice, first time i just thought it was a tall indian guy but the 2nd time I seen his face when he was leaving.

If he move like Khali or Omos they wasting time..

That Indian giant goes to the costco I shop at. I seen him twice, first time i just thought it was a tall indian guy but the 2nd time I seen his face when he was leaving.

If he move like Khali or Omos they wasting time..

Dude is humongous in person nh

Back