OUT NOW AEW Fight Forever

Worth it to me when it’s exactly the type of game I been wanting for over 20 years.

Them 2k games ain’t fun nor ever have been and they have all those fuck ass modes and caw shits.

I think we just got different taste man cause u the reason I tried knockout city that one time and it was ass to me bro.

But you see when I run 2k w/ the guys we be having the time of our lives with all our created characters, arenas, titles, etc..

I will say this: Anybody who bought this game and was expecting No Mercy with WWE 2k features is wild as hell. I know you copped it for the No Mercy/Arcade feel but there's people complaining about it not having a deep creative modes, GM modes or Universe Mode.

That's 2k baby

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
I think we just got different taste man cause u the reason I tried knockout city that one time and it was ass to me bro.

But you see when I run 2k w/ the guys we be having the time of our lives with all our created characters, arenas, titles, etc..

I will say this: Anybody who bought this game and was expecting No Mercy with WWE 2k features is wild as hell. I know you copped it for the No Mercy/Arcade feel but there's people complaining about it not having a deep creative modes, GM modes or Universe Mode.

That's 2k baby

You didn’t like knockout city? Eh man, you might be right.

I like the idea of Community Creations. I’m all for that. I’m sure that’s something that comes in the next round.

Like you said, the people who are expecting 2k features from this first iteration game are trippin.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
All 3 of those modes in the past 2 yrs for WWE 2k has been ass too expecially career and universe mode. Havent played this yet but it looks to be more fun for pick up and play with casuals who dont care for then same ol 2k games.

I was disappointed about the creation community not being in this but Omega said they would more likely add it to the games sequel.

You didn’t like knockout city? Eh man, you might be right.

I like the idea of Community Creations. I’m all for that. I’m sure that’s something that comes in the next round.

Like you said, the people who are expecting 2k features from this first iteration game are trippin.

Nah, I couldn't get into but I did try running it a few times.

I also remember you saying you dont like the survival/build/crafting genre too and that shit is at the top of the list for me

Reactions: Eyerone
All 3 of those modes in the past 2 yrs for WWE 2k has been ass too expecially career and universe mode. Havent played this yet but it looks to be more fun for pick up and play with casuals who dont care for then same ol 2k games.

I was disappointed about the creation community not being in this but Omega said they would more likely add it to the games sequel.

I dont even fuck w/ career mode anymore cause they do need to improve it

Its all about custom federation and GM modes for me and my boys but its time consuming setting all that up so I get people not liking it

Fight Forever wiil be good for people who just looking to jump right in and play like you said but I personally wont touch the shit until the price drop or until they've added enough to make it worth 70 bucks

Reactions: Eyerone
"The core gameplay is fun as hell"

I mean…that’s the main reason I play video games; fun.

Knockout City & Rumbleverse weren’t exactly lookers but I had WAYYYYY more fun with those games than I have with a lot of other games that I’ve bought in the last couple years

Them wwe 2k games ain’t fun to me. Are they graphically nice? Yes. But I don’t care if the game itself sucks. Mad games look impressive but use that shit to hide the fact that under the hood is a weak ass game

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
It’s an homage to the n64 games, my man.

The core gameplay is fun as hell.

How many beautiful games came out in the last 5 years that were shitty as fuck?
I'm pretty sure they were still better than this shit lol

Are we really more concerned about graphics than gameplay? Gaming is cooked if that’s the case.

Reactions: Vagrant-718
Yeahhh I can’t support you guys worrying about graphics

The graphics not the worst part of this game

• Haha
Reactions: Blue_London
Yeahhh I can’t support you guys worrying about graphics

The graphics not the worst part of this game

Hey…it’s a legit critique.

Just like if someone said they wasn’t sure about this game because of lack of create a wrestler options at launch. If that’s something that you’re into, I can see how that could be a dealbreaker for you.

Or if you’re really into cage matches or want there to be over 4 characters in the ring at one time.

Legit critiques.

None of these things kill my personal experience with this game.

Hey…it’s a legit critique.

Just like if someone said they wasn’t sure about this game because of lack of create a wrestler options at launch. If that’s something that you’re into, I can see how that could be a dealbreaker for you.

Or if you’re really into cage matches or want there to be over 4 characters in the ring at one time.

Legit critiques.

None of these things kill my personal experience with this game.
My gripe with this game is the price point for what you got at release more than the graphics

This should be $40 with preorder

But I mean if it’s good enough for you it’s all that really matters

Last edited: