Welcome To aBlackWeb

AEW All Out (9/3/23)

Yeah WWE fucked the game up with that one for the better. Thats why i hope Warner eventually goes with the AEW PPVs on a streaming service.

The Endeavor deal is supposed to close this month. I’m hoping they don’t go back to big money PPVs

The Endeavor deal is supposed to close this month. I’m hoping they don’t go back to big money PPVs
You think its a possiblity?

Also From WWE/Endeavors stand point, do you think it would make sense to keep the PLEs on streaming but charge for WrestleMania? I was suprised they didnt do that from the jump.

You think its a possiblity?

Also From WWE/Endeavors stand point, do you think it would make sense to keep the PLEs on streaming but charge for WrestleMania? I was suprised they didnt do that from the jump.

If they do it for UFC...I wouldn't be surprised if they do it for WWE. It's risk. But if they do...do it only for SS...RR...and of course WM. All them other ple like Fastlane/Payback/Backlash/Night of Champions etc...Peacock only. Cuz those shows ain't worth ppv.

Yeah WWE fucked the game up with that one for the better. Thats why i hope Warner eventually goes with the AEW PPVs on a streaming service.
I would like to see AEW PPVs on Max because trying to watch them joint on the B/R app can be a pain the ass. The lag isn't as bad as it use to be when it first started but trying to set the shit up on my fire stick is a ridiculous.

Back