AEW All In 🇬🇧 (8/27/23)

How would you grade All In?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Crazy how much this org has grown in only a few years, surviving COVID lockdowns, backstage drama, and WWE making money up the ass. All that going against them, and they somehow still found a way to thrive and mark themselves not just as a wrestling company, but a legit contender on television and streaming.

Crazy how much this org has grown in only a few years, surviving COVID lockdowns, backstage drama, and WWE making money up the ass. All that going against them, and they somehow still found a way to thrive and mark themselves not just as a wrestling company, but a legit contender on television and streaming.

I’m excited for both them and WWE especially when their tv deals are finally agreed to

When AEW finally goes to a streaming service, I’ll be happy as hell

I’m just hoping WWE doesn’t go back to the high price PPV format

Just finished watching. Fantastic PPV. Some booking decisions that I did not LIKE, but I UNDERSTOOD. I didn't LIKE Jack Perry losing to Hook, but I UNDERSTOOD why they went that way. I didn't LIKE the BCC losing (because they should have beaten the Elite in Blood & Guts), but I understood why. I knew she would be a transitional champion, but I also didn't LIKE Shida losing the title 3 weeks. I understood though. It was about the moment.

Other than that: 81000+ people came out to earn the record of highest attended(paid attendance) wrestling event in history. A company that isn't even 5 years old.

It's time to say it since no one else will. If you not watching or atleast rooting for the success of AEW, just admit that you not a real wrestling fan.

You can't see what this company is doing and not think this is good for the business. After 20 years of monopolization, this is what the wrestling industry NEEDS. Is it perfect? No, but got dayum has AEW brought the energy back to the market. If you hating and not rooting for this company to win and what they're doing/providing, you are not a real wrestling fan. I stand on that

chris-brown-shrug.gif

Lol. Uhhh, I don't think anyone in these wrestling threads want AEW to fail, man. I think we can all agree that what they've done is remarkable as a company and great for the industry

Last edited:
Back