How would you grade All In?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly.

Can't complain about the division...but don't want a resolution to solve the issue. Adding her would be HUGE.

B/c it'll be just the beginning adding more big names to the women's roster
Adding Sasha not going to all of a sudden stop the trash matches and botches

Mfs like lets just give up on the AEW womens divison because its not lit out the gate. Things build like WWE womens divison in the 90s to 2000s. It was trash for a while too.

Thats fine, once again change starts with something. I understand you want her back in WWE.
It's gotta change with the booking. And I'm sure adding Sasha might inspire Tony to find more time for the girls but that's its even such an issue shows what he really prioritizes.

He don't give women the shine even after all the criticism and I don't think she should try to fight that uphill battle.

Adding Sasha not going to all of a sudden stop the trash matches and botches

Never said it was. But it's a start. And let stop actin like the women on NXT don't botch shyt up either. Geezus.

Everyone botches. Men and women. Smh

Never said it was. But it's a start. And let stop actin like the women on NXT don't botch shyt up either. Geezus.

Everyone botches. Men and women. Smh
I mean nxt is developmental. But it's the whole package with AEW they don't highlight it and it is filled with poor wrestling.

I believe in Sasha to the point that she could probably make a huge impact there. I just don't think it's worth it. If Tony really valued women's wrestling it'd be reflected on the show.

Back