Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Add Jamie Foxx to the list of sexual allegations

test
This is why so many celebrities and every day joes and jills as of late have people sign NDA's before entering a hotel room,home or bedroom You are doing so under your own free will !! You have to protect yourself in more ways than one

“According to the lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, Foxx was at Catch NYC & Roof in August 2015, around 11 PM, when the plaintiff arrived to be seated in the rooftop lounge and bar. She says she noticed Jamie one table away having drinks with Eric Marlon Bishop”

Jamie Foxx real name is Eric Marlon Bishop…. So he was drinking by himself

IMG_1628.jpeg

First off.. ain't yall tell me this wasn't even Jamie. Tf I care if a clone gotta pay some money?😂

Also this starting to feel a lil smokescreen-ish. Diddy is plugged into the predator network at a pretty high level.. and they need to protect themselves rn.

You can expect to see a flood of shaky/false accusations til you get fatigue from the subject and turn ( even more than you already have) against actual victims

First off.. ain't yall tell me this wasn't even Jamie. Tf I care if a clone gotta pay some money?😂

Also this starting to feel a lil smokescreen-ish. Diddy is plugged into the predator network at a pretty high level.. and they need to protect themselves rn.

You can expect to see a flood of shaky/false accusations til you get fatigue from the subject and turn ( even more than you already have) against actual victims
Yep that’s why Jamie cloned himself

Puffy:

if-im-going-down-im-taking-you-with-me.gif

Back