Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Adam Sandler

Mr. Deeds
Billy Madison
Just Go With It
The Wedding Singer (my favorite)
Waterboy

I like Adam Sandler's movies. He keeps his friends employeed bc it be the same niggas in just about every movie he produces/directs/writes.

Bulletproof is my shit

jrmp9x.gif

1. The Waterboy
2. Happy Gilmore
3. Anger Management
4. You Don’t Mess with the Zohan
5. Billy Madison

Having a hard time with a top 5. Happy, Waterboy and 50 are definitely in. I have a few fighting for the final 2 spots.

The Waterboy
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
50 First Dates
The Wedding Singer

I love The Waterboy and Happy Gilmore the most out of any of his movies. I never seen punch drunk love or Spanglish but I feel his best two Rom-Com's were 50 First Dates and The Wedding Singer.

50 First Dates is really sweet movie in my opinion

Adam Sandler does this weird shit where he basically uses movies as paid vacations for him and his friends then out of nowhere drops a dope ass acting performance then goes right back to basically filming his vacations with his friends and calling them movies

His performances in Click, Spanglish, Reign Over Me, Uncut Gems, certain scenes in Big Daddy and a few other films show that if he really wanted to he can act his ass off

homie aint funny but i respect him for us including his friends on his shitty movies

I rock with all the films from his early career thats aimex for the college crowd
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
Mr deeds
Big daddy
Little Nicky was silly. His films at the mid pointnof his career was aight
Click
Longest yard(I always fall asleep though
Chuck and Larry(mostly for the Jessica buel scene)
Don't mess with the zohar was ass
The latter oart if his career not so much
The cobbker was ok
Pixels was ass
Thats my boy that was also ok
The do over I dont remember that too good.

Adam Sandler does this weird shit where he basically uses movies as paid vacations for him and his friends then out of nowhere drops a dope ass acting performance then goes right back to basically filming his vacations with his friends and calling them movies

His performances in Click, Spanglish, Reign Over Me, Uncut Gems, certain scenes in Big Daddy and a few other films show that if he really wanted to he can act his ass off
I like this take

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore are his two best comedies.

Uncut Gems is his best performance, and the ONE time I thought he was a real actor.

The single worst comedy I've ever seen is Zohan (close second is Dodgeball). Happy Gilmore and Waterboy are classic tho.

Back