Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Actors who always play the same role

Inori

NAWF
MV5BMTE1OTZkOTMtMTc3ZC00N2QxLWIyMmItY2IyYzIxNjNjZmYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_.jpg
Michelle Rodriguez - always seems to play the tough no nonsense woman in her films

MV5BMTI5NmI3MmUtOGU4OS00NTIxLTkzY2UtYmMxYjQ1OGQ4ZTdkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_.jpg
Noel Gugliemi - Mexican Gangster

ezgif-2-9821d29384.jpg
Jason Statham - Drop any of his characters from his filmography into another and you prolly wont notice much difference

ezgif-2-bcb6f13394.jpg
Sean Bean - dude who never makes it to the end credits

who else ya got?

Clifton Powell pretty much plays a variation of Chauncey in every flick he's ever been in... Even Pinky, that's just Pimpin Chauncey.

Last edited:
I was going to say tim curry but damn I didn’t know he was in a wheelchair and had a stroke

Shoutout to him man

Gerard butler

Sweaty swarthy guy who has to solve a problem by shooting a gun and he has some type of marital or family issue

Ryan Reynolds

Self explanatory

Will Smith. I forgot what comedian it was saying he references the movie title in every movie he's in. "This must be some kind of Suicide Squad!"
:lol10:

View attachment 1148032
Holt McCallany - Generic Cop or Generic Military guy
I've seen this guy's face but there's no way I would have known what to search for to find his name or face.

The same is true with a bunch of other actors that play the same role. Like that one Russian guy that plays a villain/mobster in every film. Y'all probably all know who that guy is but don't ask me his name.

Back