Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actor Anne Heche dead at 53, a week after car crash

this happens on the daily but bc she’s a celebrity we are supposed to care? nah, you’re just as human as the next..play stupid games win stupid prizes..next contestant!

How you say this but got upset the Asian dude stabbed those white guys the other day?

she’s under the influence, driving like a maniac putting others at risk, as seen by video..wrecks into someone else’s home.

she was more of a threat than two masked wannabe criminals stealing pennys and dimes

people like her, whodrive under the influence, putting others at risk, have no care for those around them or even themselves..

this and that are apples and oranges my guy.

she’s under the influence, driving like a maniac putting others at risk, as seen by video..wrecks into someone else’s home.

she was more of a threat than two masked wannabe criminals stealing pennys and dimes

people like her, whodrive under the influence, putting others at risk, have no care for those around them or even themselves..

this and that are apples and oranges my guy.
The white boys played stupid games as well lol

but okay vibe I just wanted to ask

The white boys played stupid games as well lol

but okay vibe I just wanted to ask

no doubt, but what matches the ordeal? Those guys played stupid games, their stupid prize is jail. If he had a knife or gun, then I would agree w the end result.

no doubt, but what matches the ordeal? Those guys played stupid games, their stupid prize is jail. If he had a knife or gun, then I would agree w the end result.
The fact that in both cases they risked their lives with their actions so if they die that’s on them…

I don’t see how you have sympathy for one over the other

lets see how many ppl see somebody jump over the counter wearing a mask and don’t try to kill them

The fact that in both cases they risked their lives with their actions so if they die that’s on them…

I don’t see how you have sympathy for one over the other

lets see how many ppl see somebody jump over the counter wearing a mask and don’t try to kill them

that’s fine..we disagree..either way is rational tbh..I just think I’m morerational lol

Back