Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active Shooting in Bryan, Texas...AKA Let's talk gun control, part....what number we on again??

Ima ask y’all again.

what does gun control look like?

same thing we always say.... tougher background checks and harder access to high ammo/caliber weapons

But honestly it’s probably too late to really do anything at this point unless they flat out make all guns illegal which isn’t gonna happen

same thing we always say.... tougher background checks and harder access to high ammo/caliber weapons

But honestly it’s probably too late to really do anything at this point unless they flat out make all guns illegal which isn’t gonna happen

If the black Panthers had to or any pro black had to go through the government in order to be eligible to protect ourselves we would definitely be even more fucked.

Just imagine Malcom X having to go though that shit lol. They would rule him ineligible.

The same doctors that let black folks die at a higher rate in hospitals determining if I’m fit to protect myself.

Y’all really need to stop looking at this as privilege and not a natural right.

I would never put my trust in the majority of this country which is white folks who holds up white supremacy to protect us.

Calling the police as a black man is a crap shoot on life so y’all rather put the protection in their hands than your own.

Huey would be disappointed

Ima ask y’all again.

what does gun control look like?

Mass shootings happen a lot less and with much less severity if you make some semi automatic weapons, and all automatic weapons illegal off top.

You don't need pautomatic guns for shit. Yall want them. And how the cost still hasn't been met in some of your heads is crazy. Shit happens once every couple weeks. Almost the same type of weapon every time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a reason why we get hit with weak felonies to stop us from protecting ourselves and voting.

Mass shootings happen a lot less and with much less severity if you make semi automatic weapons illegal off top.

You don't need semi automatic guns for shit. Yall want them. And how the cost still hasn't been met in some of your heads is crazy. Shit happens once every couple weeks. Almost the same type of weapon every time.

Fam. Do you know what a semi automatic is lol?

Make muskets great again? Lol

Fam. Do you know what a semi automatic is lol?

Make muskets great again? Lol

Sorry I meant automatic. Although some semi automatic weapons are unnecessary as well. Now what.

Sorry I meant automatic. Although some semi automatic weapons are unnecessary as well. Now what.

Every common pistol is semi automatic fam.

it requires a trigger pull for every shot rather it’s a hand gun or rifle and the next round is automatically loaded in the chamber.

My EDC M&P is 7+1 and is a semi.

it's not even the weapon type for me at this stage.. it's the basic shit of not even bothering to check is this person mentally fit enough to HAVE the weapon.

Sure it's not a catchall solution but it should at least curb some of this madness

I don’t put my trust in this white government to protect me and our people.

Y’all shouldn’t either. We all know who this really going to fuck over if they require a damn doctors note to protect yourself.

White supremacy ain’t gon stop whites folks from getting their hands on them.

I don’t put my trust in this white government to protect me and our people.

Y’all shouldn’t either. We all know who this really going to fuck over if they require a damn doctors note to protect yourself.

White supremacy ain’t gon stop whites folks from getting their hands on them.

lol you keep repeating this. Who in here is making this argument? Nobody

lol you keep repeating this. Who in here is making this argument? Nobody

By saying....

You know what. Nevermind. You got it.

Let the powers that be decide if you can defend yourself from them same powers that be.

Back