Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter in Atlanta

You and koncept do the same shit everytime. I don't care for it.

It's easy to just not enter these threads tho. So ✌🏿

Good brother freeman, I have no issues with common sense gun control tho. I’ve proposed ideas and agreed to some ideas pertaining to gun control instead of outright bashing anything that ain’t considered pro-2a. I think you may have me all wrong.

So muhfuckin what?!
So nothing. If you can spout that rhetoric multiple times a week I can point it out as trash posting I don't care for.

I wasn't talking to either one of you niggas tho I was addressing the site and rate of these wack threads you happen to be top contributer to and the idea it might be better to compartmentalize it into one thread.

Oddly enough the gun buffs can't deal with catching a stray.

Last edited:
I know they throw mental illness out there as a deflection from the gun discussion, but one day there needs to be a much bigger discussion about how prevalent mental illness is in American society. It seems like 50% of our population is one bad day from turning into the Joker.
This is facts. The mass shooting issue is in reality a mental health issue showing itself. Whether white of black or any of that shit. However, I don't feel it should be used as an excuse or out at all. I don't give a fuck to be frank 🤣🤷‍♂️. Shit is clearly a mental health issue but should be punished just the same as normal 💯.

So nothing. If you can spout that rhetoric multiple times a week I can point it out as trash posting I don't care for.

I wasn't talking to either one of you niggas tho I was addressing the site and rate of these wack threads you happen to be top contributer to and the idea it might be better to compartmentalize it into one thread.

Oddly enough the gun buffs can't deal with catching a stray.

Nigga you typed my name on some stupid shit.

Do you realize the last time was a thread started in March?

Nigga, check ya phone and shit. It's muhfuckin May... Ya rass mad?

So much for "hurr durr, y'all beez doin dissus type postin every week"

So muthafuckin what?

I know they throw mental illness out there as a deflection from the gun discussion, but one day there needs to be a much bigger discussion about how prevalent mental illness is in American society. It seems like 50% of our population is one bad day from turning into the Joker.

They don’t want to support mental health in politics

Lol bro but you been in the gun threads in April tho breaking down semi automatic and red flag laws and debating on if a gun is more effective than a knife. Own it bro it’s what you do now.

Lol bro but you been in the gun threads in April tho breaking down semi automatic and red flag laws and debating on if a gun is more effective than a knife. Own it bro it’s what you do now.

IT WAS A GUN THREAD!!! That's where you talk about such things!

What I DO is combat misinformation. Not nearly as much as I used to, but once in a while.

We cannot make laws based on emotion, on a "feeling" such as it is. This is why we now have the fight against abortion with the GOP. They're doing this because of a feeling and for no other reason.

I've stated my positions on this matter already. No need to do it again.

It's also just how people handle those bad days

Instead of doing a mass shooting a lot of people will start up a game and take their anger/stress out in that

It really depends on the mental illness. The guy that simply reacts to stimuli a little more strongly than he should is going to behave differently than the guy that thinks devils are out to get him.

For the millionth time, you can not control crazy. You can control access to guns.

By the way, notice how it was only 1 dead with a handgun and not 5-10? I know this is an anecdotal take, but most arguments from the 2-A side is anecdotal so there it is.

For the millionth time, you can not control crazy. You can control access to guns.

By the way, notice how it was only 1 dead with a handgun and not 5-10? I know this is an anecdotal take, but most arguments from the 2-A side is anecdotal so there it is.
I don't know if control would be the correct word. There are likely millions of people dealing with mental health issues that aren't going out shooting people

Back