Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Across the northern US, EV owners are in trouble

test
I am gonna look more into this, I appreciate you sharing

I am wondering while it's not mainstream. Alot of people are aware of how the raw materials for these cars are sourced, and while cellphones used the same raw materials and we still use those.

I do think a call to action on the mining for cobalt is coming
Facts.

This is gonna change alot. They talking batteries that will last close to a million miles. That means less folks buying new cars.

And if you in Texas, say good bye to no income tax in like 2040. Cant keep giving folks tax breaks when your economy is built on oil and gas cars are being phased out.

Facts on mining too.

I like to know these things so I can invest and make money. Especially on industry disrupting shit like this.

old.jpg

Theyre saying the same about phasing out petrol/diesel cars here in the UK too, when it gets closer I would be tempted to get together with few people and buy some would be classic fuel cars and mothball them for few years... They would be worth a fortune if you pick the right cars...

Cars that were worth £2/£3K in the 90s and 00s are going for like £20+ now...

As time gets closer to the phase out I reckon the used fuel car game will be a great hustle at somepoint... Although I can see big companies buying up 10's of 1000's of them...

Chicago must have really been fuckin cold as shit, 'cause a lot of these Tesla reports are coming straight from The Chi.

Peep the one cat at the end talmbout he been trying to charge his ride for 20hrs.

I wonder how many of them folks didnt keep their shit charged to a proper level tho.

Like if someone chose to drive to work on a 30% charge n shit

I wonder how many of them folks didnt keep their shit charged to a proper level tho.

Like if someone chose to drive to work on a 30% charge n shit
Extreme levels of cold or heat is rough on a lot of electronics. Dont matter if they have a full charge. They not built for those temps. Batteries involve a chemical reaction. When temps are to low, this reduces the reaction. This happens to regular gas cars too. Usually heating the battery up will work.

Same applies to small electronics like phones, laptops, etc. I had my go pro out all day while I was skiing today. Full charge. It was 8 degress out at one point. When I went to use it, shit started for a few seconds and then died.

Last edited:
Back