Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ace Venture Something Something

I'm the wrong person to be asking these questions to. Lmao I just dgaf. Trans ppl dont diminish anyone's value. Theres not enough of them to have that kinda impact.

Thats why I fuck with your posts cause im a mutual non carer.

You would think not caring would be the easiest thing but motherfuckers cant stop caring about shit that dont effect them.

Thats why I fuck with your posts cause im a mutual non carer.

You would think not caring would be the easiest thing but motherfuckers cant stop caring about shit that dont effect them.

The problem is that y'all think none of that shit affects you

The problem is that y'all think none of that shit affects you

It does but very little. Little to the point I dont care. Especially when there are people like you fighting the good fight for me.

Start frisking hoes you meet at the club before taking them home like I do and you'll be aight.

It does but very little. Little to the point I dont care. Especially when there are people like you fighting the good fight for me.

Start frisking hoes you meet at the club before taking them home like I do and you'll be aight.

I'm not fighting shit, I simply point out the stupidity, hypocrisy, and idiocy in society.

edit: You better start asking for baby pics and old classmates for references. Once them niggas get their shit cut off you can frisk all you want... But if you get in there and the "pussy" smells like chitlins or shit, I'm 99.999999999999% positive that's a man 'cause they use intestine to make the "pussy" and the smell of shit doesn't actually go away like that.

Last edited:
I don’t say smash or pass anymore when it comes to magazines where people are photoshopped and air brushed. Niggas gonna learn bout illusions today

Hunna if I see a smash or pass and the chick isn't ugly or fat or has one arm or sutten I assume shenanigans are afoot

Who's talking about a person's value?

You're a foolish to think that another's existence doesn't move you; it does whether you want to admit it or not.

Anybody that runs around pretending to be something they clearly are not and starts chopping off body parts and popping pills in order to further convince the people around them that they are what they're not are worrisome. When you see that about half of of transfolks attempt suicide, even after they get all the surgeries and are supposed to "feel" complete, and you see how shit is playing out these days, it's not a stretch to think that some of them are going to get to the point where they've decided they're going to kill themselves... and take as many people with them as they can. And when that day comes, you'd better hope that the nigga that would have benefited from proper mental help instead of hormones and Frankenstein procedures ain't nowhere in your vicinity, 'cause on that day you'll find out just how much someone else's existence can really move you.
5th letter literally said there's no value in being a woman because trans women exist lmao.

I stopped living my life by the group a long fuckin time ago. My womanhood/femininity are self defined. So is your manhood/masculinity. Nobody can make us feel like that doesnt have the value it does because other ppl aren't living how we live.

I'm not taking responsibility for shit doesnt have anything to do with me.

This isn't even the worst part of the story.

"She" needs to disclose how many men "she" had sex with who didn't know that "she" was born a male.

Thing is, these transgenders really believe that they are the gender that they "assigned" themselves to........so they probably didn't see any reason to say anything because they don't think they did anything wrong.

Absolutely disgusting.

Transgenders are literally mentally ill. Remember seeing a picture showing how they gonna stick something in their faux vagina everyday so their open wound doesn’t close up.

This isn't even the worst part of the story.

"She" needs to disclose how many men "she" had sex with who didn't know that "she" was born a male.

Thing is, these transgenders really believe that they are the gender that they "assigned" themselves to........so they probably didn't see any reason to say anything because they don't think they did anything wrong.

Absolutely disgusting.

They believe they're the opposite sex, not gender.

You're right though: How many men has Janet Mock tricked into gay sex?

edit: You better start asking for baby pics and old classmates for references. Once them niggas get their shit cut off you can frisk all you want... But if you get in there and the "pussy" smells like chitlins or shit, I'm 99.999999999999% positive that's a man 'cause they use intestine to make the "pussy" and the smell of shit doesn't actually go away like that.[/QUOTE]

That is very good info actually

Back