Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to the FBI white people commit 69.6% of all crimes

View attachment 1104038

Never understood why black folks use white peoples’ racial slurs to denigrate another race…

But, go ‘head.

Oh okay!! Aiight.

Monkeys, female canines, sambos, pecerkerwoods, and crackers is totally acceptable tho. As long as someone uses the racial slurs YOU designated to denigrate any race you choose, that's absolutely fine.

AA1.PNG

AA2.PNG

AA3.PNG

AA4.PNG

AA7.PNG

AA5.PNG

Let's not forget to make posts about beating women along with our racial slurs.

AA6-2.PNG

Oh okay!! Aiight.

Monkeys, female canines, sambos, pecerkerwoods, and crackers is totally acceptable tho. As long as someone uses the racial slurs YOU designated to denigrate any race you choose, that's absolutely fine.

View attachment 1104913

View attachment 1104914

View attachment 1104915

View attachment 1104916

View attachment 1104917

View attachment 1104921

Let's not forget to make posts about beating women along with our racial slurs.

View attachment 1104909
Go back and read my post.

White people didn’t create the terms cracker, peckerwood, honky, etc…

Nice try though.

White people didn’t create the terms cracker, peckerwood, honky, etc…

Nice try though.

"As long as someone uses the racial slurs YOU designated to denigrate any race you choose, that's absolutely fine".

And in your post with the gif, you said nothing about whites "creating" those terms either. Hypocrite.

"As long as someone uses the racial slurs YOU designated to denigrate any race you choose, that's absolutely fine".

And in your post with the gif, you said nothing about whites "creating" those terms either. Hypocrite.

It’s possible that you don’t know the definition of the word “hypocrite”, so I’ll give you a pass.

Unless you’re gonna post an example of me using racial slurs created by white people to denigrate another race (good luck with that), we can go ahead and pull the plug on this conversation.

I’ll wait…

And yeah, for the record, I think we should create our own racial slurs to use against our enemies so that people like you can stop using the white man’s terms.

It’s possible that you don’t know the definition of the word “hypocrite”, so I’ll give you a pass.

Unless you’re gonna post an example of me using racial slurs created by white people to denigrate another race (good luck with that), we can go ahead and pull the plug on this conversation.

I’ll wait…

And yeah, for the record, I think we should create our own racial slurs to use against our enemies so that people like you can stop using the white man’s terms.

Or you can NOT use any racial slurs yourself since you wanna correct another mans posts about racial slurs.

You azz backwards my guy. Practice what you preach.

This is same in Sweden

Black people highest rank in list when it comes to gang gang activity and killing people while white people highest rank in pedohilia and raping.

Back