1 C. Spin, buy a vowel, or solve @Kandy

Solve

Remedy the vicious red.

victory-dance-gif-10.gif

Solve

Remedy the vicious red.

victory-dance-gif-10.gif
Correct!

The answer is ABW’s very own, Remedy The Vicious Red! When she’s not dragging her boo thru the mud by his ankle, on her hip like a satchel, or over her shoulder Lex Luger style, you can find her defending his honor at every turn. Got a problem with his bowtie? Eye Jammy. What you say about his hobbies? Uppercut. Oh, you misinterpreted his shit and thought he was talking about you? Smack, smack! Don’t think a diss gonna get past Red and don’t think for a second she ain’t on ya neck, when applicable, every chance she gets. The great thing is, she protects her own so if ever a fight should break out with another site we can just point out all the AP disses and watch her go to work. Me personally, I stay clear when she starts swinging. Unless by swinging she means….nevermind

Big winner is @Manchi Musa. Pick 3 consonants and a vowel

Correct!

The answer is ABW’s very own, Remedy The Vicious Red! When she’s not dragging her boo thru the mud by his ankle, on her hip like a satchel, or over her shoulder Lex Luger style, you can find her defending his honor at every turn. Got a problem with his bowtie? Eye Jammy. What you say about his hobbies? Uppercut. Oh, you misinterpreted his shit and thought he was talking about you? Smack, smack! Don’t think a diss gonna get past Red and don’t think for a second she ain’t on ya neck, when applicable, every chance she gets. The great thing is, she protects her own so if ever a fight should break out with another site we can just point out all the AP disses and watch her go to work. Me personally, I stay clear when she starts swinging. Unless by swinging she means….nevermind

Big winner is @Manchi Musa. Pick 3 consonants and a vowel

You mean @Kandy is the winner

Back