Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's Wheel of Fortune

Goldie $17,600
Judah $3,000
Du $5,800

Thanks again guys for playing. I'll be working on shorter, smoother games in the future. Congratz!

You've seen it on tv, but this is the black version of WoF. All things featured will be related to black culture, activities, and history.

I wouldn't just like to point out the cat and the fiddle is an ENGLISH nursery rhyme.... As in England....

I just know how some people are about being corrected.
I see it on Facebook everyday.

I'm a serial spell checker on FB and the attitudes I get are hilarious.

Butt I did get donkey of the week for ass like qualities so... Thanks for the entire lack of cultural or historical educational qualities in this thread.
I did like and still support the game.
Just do what you said you was going to. ;)

I just know how some people are about being corrected.
I see it on Facebook everyday.

I'm a serial spell checker on FB and the attitudes I get are hilarious.

Oh I totally get that lol. I only go grammar Nazi to be an ass though
And I generally only do that when I'm provoked.

Butt I did get donkey of the week for ass like qualities so... Thanks for the entire lack of cultural or historical educational qualities in this thread.
I did like and still support the game.
Just do what you said you was going to. ;)
If it lacked any historical or educational" qualities, you made sure to fly in with your matter of facts as posted below.
I wouldn't just like to point out the cat and the fiddle is an ENGLISH nursery rhyme.... As in England....

This was a debut and trial run so idk how much educational or historical "qualities" you were actually looking to receive.

It was all in fun, but the 2cents seemed like unwarranted shade.

And I don't need nor did I ask you for insight, help, or suggestions on what I said I was going to do. Nobody else is around here typing backhanded compliments. Don't do that.

tenor.gif

Back