Spin 3 Spin 8 Spin 13
Spin 4 Spin 9 Spin 14
Spin 5 Spin 10 Spin $2,500 + Free Spin​
2 I's. Spin again, buy a vowel, or solve @Whiskas

Last edited:
Ok I will solve:

Germs the creep master extraordinaire

CORRECT!!!

This puzzle was sponsored by Germs, the Creep Master Extraordinaire. When he's not harassing ladies about getting into the X rated section, he busy spending his free time thinking about their lady parts and whether they are going to put them to use any time soon.While he a personal friend of the show we have to ensure he's backstage when the contestants come out because we not sure if he gonna flash them or not.

@Whiskas you have won $32,600. I need 3 consonants and 1 vowel for the bonus round

CORRECT!!!

This puzzle was sponsored by Germs, the Creep Master Extraordinaire. When he's not harassing ladies about getting into the X rated section, he busy spending his free time thinking about their lady parts and whether they are going to put them to use any time soon.While he a personal friend of the show we have to ensure he's backstage when the contestants come out because we not sure if he gonna flash them or not.

@Whiskas you have won $32,600. I need 3 consonants and 1 vowel for the bonus round
Me

_ _ _ _ _****_ S**** TR_ _ _ERE_

You have 1 guess, and 1 guess only for $25,000 @Whiskas
My apologies; time expires @10/9/8/7:45

I don't need a ploy or to sneak diss b. I don't hide my hands

Will I take shots tho....yes, yes I am.
Bruh,,I woulda never guessed extraordinaire....That shit ain't even in my vocab for real

Back