Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's Wheel of Fortune

sit-yo-ass-down.gif
giphy.gif

Solve:

Break yoself fool
The screenshot wouldn't load, but here is the link!
https://gyazo.com/cbadfec396071a6c79aeae1c6f065690

Oh yes! "BREAK YOSELF FOOL" is the correct answer! HEYYY Congrats Whiskas and you are the big winner! Whispering Eye almost took away so great job! Goldie, better luck next time!

You all win in this house!

Whiskas, is it ok if I get your BONUS round tmrw? I need to step out for a minute and I most likely won't be back on here tonight. I'll get everyone's payments updated Sunday. Thanks for playing. I'll also provide a little background from the puzzle. Goodnight everyone.

View attachment 13389
CORRECT!!! Dr. James McCune Smith is the answer! Hey hey hey you are the winner for this game and will move on to the BONUS round, just pick a letter A-D. As for the other contestants, you will leave with a bit of money also! Thank you for your patience and participation!

I'm sorry, but I lost my history about Dr. Smith when my laptop failed me. Let me do a brief lesson.

Dr. James McCune Smith was of mixed race (black and white), but he is considered the first African American to earn a medical degree. In 1837, he admitted to the University of Glasgow (Scotland) after being prohibited from admission of Columbia University and Geneva Medical College in New York State because of his genetic ancestry. Dr. Smith was a victim of racial discrimination. He is also the first black man to open a pharmacy.He was not only a physician, but a teacher, abolitionist leader, and writer.

This is almost exactly the same time Marie Laveau was my age... 1837-38ish...

What type of boring living y’all doing taking naps all day on Sunday?

I blame the guys in ya life

Back