Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's Wheel of Fortune

I have to make this one short. Garrett Morgan was an African American community leader and inventor. In 1916, he rescued some workers that were trapped in some sort of water tunnel. He put together a chain of air tubes (hung from outside to suck in clean air) and a hood device to protect his eyes from fumes and smoke. He not only invented the first gas mask, but also a chemical to straighten hair.

"Mask Off"...we all know what that is.

@ChiCity choose a number between 1-3 please.
large.jpg we're in some kinda sync... I downloaded this pic 30 mins ago.

I have to make this one short. Garrett Morgan was an African American community leader and inventor. In 1916, he rescued some workers that were trapped in some sort of water tunnel. He put together a chain of air tubes (hung from outside to suck in clean air) and a hood device to protect his eyes from fumes and smoke. He not only invented the first gas mask, but also a chemical to straighten hair.

"Mask Off"...we all know what that is.

@ChiCity choose a number between 1-3 please.
Thank you. I learned something new today. Even if I am not happy he invented a chemical to straighten hair. Well nobody’s perfect.

BONUS.png

First person to figure this out, will get a prize. Open to anyone. Nvm the disclaimer for 10 min time limit.

Darn I was too late!

Me too! This game turns out to be educational.

Not to mention today's game board presentation is too dope!
Kelly-Rowland-Happy-Cry.gif
So kind. Thank you, I try...I try.

Back