Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Valentine's Day Auction

Goldie

You Niggas Starvin 😂
Site Owner
Welcome To ABW's 2nd Annual Valentine's Day Auction.

This year's auction will be a little different from the last.

The men will still be the ones bidding on the women, but instead of dropping your bids in this thread, it's gonna be a mystery style auction.

If you want to bid on one of the ladies, POST YOUR BIDS ANONYMOUSLY IN THIS THREAD.

Normally when a poster wins the lady as his valentine, she reciprocates with a photo, but this time I'm gonna leave it up to the women. Hopefully they will appreciate your bid enough to give you a pic/vid/number/etc but that's on u. With that said, you will be able to give her a free badge saying w.e u want it to say (within reason).

The auction will be ending on Friday (Noon Est)

Last edited:
question

why cant people just use the anon feature to place the bids in here in lieu of bombarding your inbox with PMs?

question

why cant people just use the anon feature to place the bids in here in lieu of bombarding your inbox with PMs?

We can try that but nigs gonna nig and let it be known who's making the bids , but fuck it lol lets try that

We can try that but nigs gonna nig and let it be known who's making the bids , but fuck it lol lets try that
you mean by trying to buy the option to reveal?

easy, no reveals

BUT the caveat is, dont go anon for fuck shit...the anons are gonna be strictly to place your bet

any other posts getting deleted off the rip

you mean by trying to buy the option to reveal?

easy, no reveals

BUT the caveat is, dont go anon for fuck shit...the anons are gonna be strictly to place your bet

any other posts getting deleted off the rip

Lol nah i meant something else but i aint gonna give mfs ideas. We can try this way out and see how it goes.

Welp...lemme go open my bank right now. Got a feeling a lot a of folks...mainly the brothas...are gonna need loans

*insert eye roll here*
Thought I was gonna bag me one TA-DAY.
This is cool though, this should be fun.

Mods gonna just delete my bids?

Figured since its a public auction we could start low & go from there

Back