Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Post of the Month: July

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Quote the posts that you feel should win Post of the Month.

The poll only fits 10 options so the 10 with the most reactions will get in.​

I normally wouldnt nominate myself but I felt like I crushed the buildings with this one

Side note

Its hilarious to see white folk lose thier shit when they cant dictate the narrative.

Aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again...I have ZERO issues with white/ non-black posters participating in discussion and discourse. However yall must know that on A BLACK WEB...yall dont get to dictate the narrative...yall are not leading the convo...there are some discussions that yall will not be able to fully participate in...and yall would be well advised to be measured in your speech. Yes we advocate free speech here...but you must also be responsible and wise with that right...and if you decide not to be...there are consequences...

Side note

Its hilarious to see white folk lose thier shit when they cant dictate the narrative.

Aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun.

And again...I have ZERO issues with white/ non-black posters participating in discussion and discourse. However yall must know that on A BLACK WEB...yall dont get to dictate the narrative...yall are not leading the convo...there are some discussions that yall will not be able to fully participate in...and yall would be well advised to be measured in your speech. Yes we advocate free speech here...but you must also be responsible and wise with that right...and if you decide not to be...there are consequences...

Gonna have niggas feeling themselves thinking they really saying something... then the begging that comes with it lol

Seriously? Black tears have been shed over hundreds of year of the enslavement amd murdering of our people. White ppl tears amount to what exactly? Starbucks being out of low fat milk?

Yeah, I know we are talking the shots fired on here, but its deeper than that. You might see it as being insenitive or even hypocritical. Its not. It's mole hills to mountains. The last time I was pulled over with my kids in the car, my daughter started shaking and crying because she was afraid I would get shot. White folk don't have that to worry about.

This is everyday shit for us and you will see our reality play out on this site, as you interact with us.

I got 2...

Lion-King.gif

Timone crook & pumba b in this thread.

SAVAGERY!!

lmao do ya'll niggas wake up mad about this shit?

how you brushing your teeth thinking "its a new day niggas......you gone earn them mod spots fuckin wit me" *spits*

are ya'll really @Chicity and @AP21 aliases?

is this some Kris Jenner fake beef shit @Goldie got ya'll cooking up for numbers??

what in the fuck happened to @Azlyn last night?.....she was so cool and sweet when I got on abw.....she got in here and straight up melted like a kit kat in ya back pocket

make it make sense!!

REAL...FUCCIN...TEARS!!! LOL!!

deadeye wants us to let him be uncle kenny ray in peace

dont bother him he just gone drank his drank and sit in the corner right there

I know he stares but he aint gone bite

No need to feel nervous...timid...or unsure about voicing your opinions on here. i would think by now with all the lurking, folks would've already made up their minds and see how this site is different from the others. We're grown azzz adults. I treat everyone as such.

Facts...
- Not everyone gonna agree
- There's gonna be someone on some "Fucc yall" type deal who purposely does shyt to get a rise outta folks
- Niggas gonna nig - AP21
- Ladies gonna lady - Me
- Cain will still be looked at as being older than the 1st molecule

First I would like to say (whatever time you're reading this) Good morning, afternoon, evening ladies and gentlemen.

I would like to start my opening statement with saying @Chicity is a great mod and his actions and contributions should be archive for the next generations of mods and posters to learn from. He is a mod of the people. But with that being said even with all the great things he as done on the ABW mistakes do happen and when they do you must be held accountable.

Mr @knowreasonforpeace asked how much does it cost to ban a poster. Mr @Chicity informed him of the amount of 50 million

Exhibit A

Those funds that was giving by a person of power (Mr @Chicity to fund the atrocious act of banning a poster should not be allowed and sets a very dangerous precedent ladies and gentlemen of the jury and we can not allow for those type of actions to continue on this lovely place we call ABW.

Also the defendant asked for the service of the site owner to represent him in this case letting you all know the admission of guilt by needing that type of representation due to the power that Mr @Goldie has.

I am acting as my own legal team because I believe in a better ABW just like you.

While the actions of Mr @Chicity are deplorable he should not be judge any further than the mistake he made by helping getting me banned. He is a great Mod but he has to pay for his mistakes in this case.

I am putting my faith in jury and the wonderful system of the great ABW that Mr @Goldie has created and I feel you will do whats right and awarding me the 50 million in damages .

I believe the jury will do whats right.

A win for me is a win for ABW

Lol cats out here eating wing tips with no meat on it with either BURNT or undercooked ass fries with grapefruit spoons

You cant make this shit up.. lol yall got it
:mybad:
The layers, the complexity, the metaphors

This is bars b

Back