Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Family Feud

It probably would if the the bottle was left open but since it's always closed then no.
considering they design the bottles to be in the fridge
heinzback.jpg

First response should be the answer they will win either way their answer is Bette the mine
your answer is technically correct tho. there's no way around having ID at an airport. clubs n bars will waive the ID requirement for large groups of women at times.

your answer is technically correct tho. there's no way around having ID at an airport. clubs n bars will waive the ID requirement for large groups of women at times.
but we polled a bunch of heathens who prolly ain't even got their passports yet...

i know i don't

The Bar and the Liquor Store was tied for the number 1 answer.... The Club and the airport were tied for 2nd.

No points.

Judge brothers still have a chance to tie to take it to sudden death.

#7. Name something you wouldn't want to have 2 of​

But don't you ever wonder what they mix with tomatoes so it could last forever even when it is cold? Or better yet when it isn't?
everything lasts longer in the fridge...but you don't have to wonder ...they're called preservatives...and all you need is google if u wanna know how they work...we gotta stop being scared of science.......but i wanna know what kinds black magic is in chitowns ketchup that keeps it from going bad while sitting in cabinet for weeks and months without spoiling

The Bar and the Liquor Store was tied for the number 1 answer.... The Club and the airport were tied for 2nd.

No points.

but we answered first

No points.

kids

No points.

kids? twins aint easy

everything lasts longer in the fridge...but you don't have to wonder ...they're called preservatives...and all you need is google if u wanna know how they work...we gotta stop being scared of science.......but i wanna know what kinds black magic is in chitowns ketchup that keeps it from going bad while sitting in cabinet for weeks and months without spoiling
I understand preservatives and don't eat them.

Back