Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Family Feud

You are wrong. There is no honor amongst theives because they will steal from each other. But the lions that trod on here understand the value of the pride. Hence why ypthe lions formed a team.

tlk2-media-01.gif

You are wrong. There is no honor amongst theives because they will steal from each other. But the lions that trod on here understand the value of the pride. Hence why ypthe lions formed a team.
the honor amongst thieves is that we recognize each other for what we truly are....instead of what we pretend to be...

like those false judges who pass rule over the persecuted, yet hide hands just as guilty

yall call yourselves lions....

but my birthday is august first
tru leo
tenor.gif

the honor amongst thieves is that we recognize each other for what we truly are....instead of what we pretend to be...

like those false judges who pass rule over the persecuted, yet hide hands just as guilty

tru leo
tenor.gif
You are a Leo but on the wrong calendar.

right and wrong is only the perspective of the winner.....

tru leo
tenor.gif

Look at this fake ass confucious

"Man who run in front of car get tired. Man who run behind car get exhausted." -Dufucious

Back