Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Family Feud

But you said Amy winehouse first
it's called guessing bruh.....

i figured if it came to my mind quick, it would come to other people too...

family feud isn't' about the right answer, it's about what's the quickest name to come to mind...

amy winehouse death was more recent and more sensationalized

i don't listen to her music either, but it came to mind first...

plus josh typed aaliyah first...i had to go with another one quick......amy popped in my head.....

i already said their method of just typing something first worked better, cuz all his partner has to do is cosign it, and it counts as the first answer....

there were quite a few questions we coulda won had we adopted that method earlier.....i literally typed the right answer for almost every question in the pm's

trini can vouch

it's called guessing bruh.....

i figured if it came to my mind quick, it would come to other people too...

family feud isn't' about the right answer, it's about what's the quickest name to come to mind...

amy winehouse death was more recent and more sensationalized

i don't listen to her music either, but it came to mind first...

so amy winehouse came to your mind before aaliyah?

plus josh typed aaliyah first...i had to go with another one quick......amy popped in my head.....

i already said their method of just typing something first worked better, cuz all his partner has to do is cosign it, and it counts as the first answer....

there were quite a few questions we coulda won had we adopted that method earlier.....i literally typed the right answer for almost every question in the pm's

trini can vouch

so not left eye, or whitney...but amy winehouse?

trini can vouch
That is how you beat us so you are right but why didn't you answer like that yesterday

so not left eye, or whitney...but amy winehouse?
:smh:

nigga..... it popped in my head first.... and y da fuq yall so critical of my answer for.....???

what is this..... you dread... yall wanna fight or something?

cuz it's right around the lunch hour, i can hand out some knuckle sammiches if yal hungry
:shrug3:

:smh:

nigga..... it popped in my head first.... and y da fuq yall so critical of my answer for.....???

what is this..... you dread... yall wanna fight or something?

cuz it's right around the lunch hour, i can hand out some knuckle sammiches if yal hungry
:shrug3:
We have a lot in common when it comes to pugilism but I am long removed from afternoon fights. You would definitely have the advantage on the ground but I am a 20 year wing chun practioner and boxed from ages 14 to 18. Also practice capoeira to this day so you might need longer than lunch

giphy.gif

Back