Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Are the nominations still open?

Good

This shit's (Colin Kaepernick) the equivalent of kwame brown gettin cut and niggas mad cuz there's other wack players still playin lol cmon man

When a nigga start comparing Colin Kaep to Kwame Brown you know he either; misinformed or a troll

Either way it adds up to jack ass

Are the nominations still open?

Good

When a nigga start comparing Colin Kaep to Kwame Brown you know he either; misinformed or a troll

Either way it adds up to jack ass

Lol yea aight, how many pro bowls he been in?

yea.... i said pro bowl, u actin like he's a pro bowl caliber player, cut it out.

He's an avg player, him never being an allstar in his life backs my point.
No it doesn't Goldie. He can have a breakout year but will never be selected to a pro bowl team as long as he in the same conference with Drew Brees who has thrown for 5k yards in the last 5 seasons.

It's a numbers game with this kinda shit and as long as they restrict it to a certain number of positions, and media people casting votes,a lot of people who have good seasons will continue to not make these types of teams. Happens in the NBA every single year

Will he ever have the success he had in SF, probably not

So one player is stopping him from being an allstar? lmaoo aight man u got it
I gave an example of the other types of players that happen to be in the same conference as him. You know I ain't the one to do this with. With Brees clearly setting the bar with a 5k passing yard season, what would Kaep have to do in your mind to surpass that?

I gave an example of the other types of players that happen to be in the same conference as him. You know I ain't the one to do this with. With Brees clearly setting the bar with a 5k passing yard season, what would Kaep have to do in your mind to surpass that?

So Only 1 QB makes it to the pro bowl each year? wow, U learn something new every day lol

All that typing b but you ain't added yaself to the poll

You can defend ya position and get them votes b

When Ice T becomes when one of the greatest entertainers of our time and Kap gets good enough to even get a bench job, u can add me to the poll

So Only 1 QB makes it to the pro bowl each year? wow, U learn something new every day lol
Either your trolling, being intentionally obtuse, or you don't know how these things work.

32 teams, 16 teams in each conference

So, his best season as a pro was the year they went to the SB where he had a 12-4 record as a starter.

6 QBs chosen, 3 from each conference

The NFC QBs were:

Brees - 5,162 passing yards, 39 TDs
Nick Foles - 2,891 passing yards, 27 TDs, 2 Ints
Cam Newton - 3,379 passing yards, 24 TDs, 585 rushing yds

Kaep - 3,197 passing yards, 21 TDs, 8 Ints, 524 rushing yards

Why didn't he make the pro bowl?

His stats were subpar compared to his fellow QBs, thank you for highlighting that

His stats were subpar compared to his fellow QBs, thank you for highlighting that
I would argue comparable. He easily could've had Foles spot, but like I said, Brees is throwing for 5k yards. He not losing his spot unless injury. Cam edged him out slightly in passing and rushing. The only edge Foles had was 6 fewer picks. Everything else, Kaep wins

Which proves my point that the process isn't probably the best one around

How could he have easily took his spot with less td's and more ints? But im the one trippin lol aight man

How could he have easily took his spot with less td's and more ints? But im the one trippin lol aight man
So Foles had more TDs but fewer passing yards and that doesn't raise a flag?

Looks like to me a lot of dinking and dumping

Back