COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Nah and Ik quite a few of y’all seen her post that mess about team#Azlyn or wait was you drinking.
Oh damn maybe you ain’t remember...
Sounds like a personal problem him...
Yo! Are you really that stupid. I know I said that.
I never denied me saying that.

If my post in that thread ain’t make sense then I’ll take that L but you only mf who don’t get the shit. Even AP came through and understood what I was saying. Why? Because he ain’t as slow as you.

Yo! Are you really that stupid. I know I said that.
I never denied me saying that.

But your the one who said no teams but stfu quick asf.
Sorry but sounds like a hypocrite to me.
What is this team#Azlyn about?
You jealous much?

If my post in that thread ain’t make sense then I’ll take that L but you only mf who don’t get the shit. Even AP came through and understood what I was saying. Why? Because he ain’t as slow as you.

I get wtf your saying but your still a hypocrite for being all “yay me” @being a judge when your mouth is the only one throwing out names as teams?

I don’t need a team or any damn co-signers cause my beliefs or thoughts don’t change regardless...

YOOOOOOOII! Kill me son!!! I ain’t never met a person so ditzy!!!

Jealous of whaaaaasaaaaat?!?!! Lmaooooooooooo

You!!!!????????

I get wtf your saying but your still a hypocrite for being all “yay me” @being a judge when your mouth is the only one throwing out names as teams?

I don’t need a team or any damn co-signers cause my beliefs or thoughts don’t change regardless...
Of course I’m gonna say yay me. If no one believes in me, who will?

You delusional if you think I’m jealous of a chick who gotta use filters in every pic they take.

Goooodtttttnight.

You delusional if you think I’m jealous of a chick who gotta use filters in every pic they take.

Goooodtttttnight.

If you look on the ABW pics you’ll find some without hun...

I never said you was jealous of me but your just that type who loves to step on toes and your a woman...
Imagine that

Last edited:
Chiiiiiile. You got it Selena.

You know damn well nobody said you look like Selena. Who you fooling?
Girl seeing I live in a mixed community and there being loads of Hispanics that’s all I ever heard.
Why would I have to lie about that. Girl I’m not you ain’t nobody seeking attention.
You got that down on ABW... Keep that Crown I don’t want it...

C'mon ladies... This is petty.

4bUV7Ls.gif

not now nigga

Nah, she asked for this shit. This female been picking for a minute. I told her today was the day.