Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

The guy who called me a bitch wasn't banned tho

and that wasn't the only reason why I left sooooooooooooooooooooooooo *blink blink*
Nobody body said you left, but you definitely was pissed,, and we definitely considered banning him....

In fact we definitely discussed it.....heavily........AND we settled on changing his name to give him some sort of consequences cuz we really gave a fuck about your feelings, and wanted to send a message that the women on this forum will be respected...

That's always been the case....we ain't have to ban iron man (or was it ohmars?) Cuz he was very sorry, and respectful, and promised to never disrespect like that going forward.....it was a big thing...

This is significantly bigger....so it's being handled much more aggressively....

I reread the thread because as @Lil Joshie Vert said, I had no clue about what happened.

what I did see was folks always ganging up on him prior to this so that's what I said something

you're right nobody should bring up someone's dead child buttttt I have to admit I saw some very low blows from both sides and a lot of violent homophobia. When ppl are gunning for each other as hard as y'all were, where do we draw the line? because that's the thing about taking low blows...each person is just going to say something worse and worse. It seemed like all bets were off the table ... I mean just read what was said.... all that shit was fucked up tbh

but imma leave this alone.

sorry Kandy. I didn't know about your son and I apologize if I undermined your feelings

as for Du... :mfb:

Reactions: Az
You good.

However in this case nobody ganged up on him. It was strictly between he and I. It started in another thread.

Nobody body said you left, but you definitely was pissed,, and we definitely considered banning him....

In fact we definitely discussed it.....heavily........AND we settled on changing his name to give him some sort of consequences cuz we really gave a fuck about your feelings, and wanted to send a message that the women on this forum will be respected...

That's always been the case....we ain't have to ban iron man (or was it ohmars?) Cuz he was very sorry, and respectful, and promised to never disrespect like that going forward.....it was a big thing...

This is significantly bigger....so it's being handled much more aggressively....
I'm trying to be mature and you throw that in there...

19105659_10155378758579441_6026795945589649526_n_zpsds8hihfu.jpg

He throws rocks and hides his hands. You can’t see it because a lot of his shit has been edited but he was too slow in his movements.

He took a shot at my son and then edited to say dad along with other shit.

He was literally mad because I tagged him in a game that EVERYONE was tagged in.

So....should violent homophobia be treated with a banning?

Where do we draw...the line....

Nobody has ever ganged up on him

He wants to feel like he should be able to say what he wants with no repercussions

See Blac post above

You say an entire region of the country ruined hip hop. How he thought he was gon say something like that and not get pressed about it

Nobody ganged up on him lol. Maybe he shouldn't call regions of people illiterate fucks and other derogatory names if he doesn't want to be confronted by those people who are from that region. Ijs, every action has a reaction mane. He's a very angry, disrespectful guy.

all y'all mfers disrespectful if we are being honest

Reactions: Az
I’m mad disrespectful to that mf because fuck him.

Nigga think he can just say anything and we just be all cool with it.

Nah fam!
D7F204A4-DFD5-4A80-9A35-670B32B7EB25.jpeg

YOU. GON. GET. THIS. DISRESPECT. RIGHT. BACK!

Nigga has called me a country bumpkin, illiterate, and hillbilly. Not once did I call him a name.

He got mad bc I added a "I Will Respect Southern HipHop" banner and a J.Cole pic as his avi.

I guess I am disrespectful for that I suppose.

Race, love, this really the hill you wanna die on?

@Remedy

Wouldn’t it be funny if Chitown wore a donkey costume this evening

latest

Back