Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

When I start my morning off calling two generations of a family bitches....typically it's not a cartoon watching type of day

Last edited:
When I start my morning off calling two generations of a family bitches....typically it's not a cartoon watching type of day

My day don't get started until I call a bitch a bitch, it's normally this bitch. Sets my day on the right path. Now I'm getting my Naruto watching in before the fights.

My day don't get started until I call a bitch a bitch. Sets my day on the right path. Now I'm getting my Naruto watching in before the fights
Look where that got you...

Maybe calling women bitches first thing in the morning hasn't been one of your best life choices

I hope ya bring this same energy to whomever y’all fuck tonight

Man/woman/hand/toy I don’t even matter lol

It's fun to call bitches bitches though so I'm getting a kick out of it, you should try it since you too damn jolly. She called me one first and I know that made her feel great.

Duh. My son ain’t a fag like you.

You must be hurt bringing up my son. Must be mad cause your faggot ass can’t have none so you gotta make up imaginary ass kids and a catfish ass wife that’s pregnant with a baby catfish.

b76bKF6_zpsg69gw1lu.png

full_zpsrqqtek64.gif

Back