Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

While i would def like to see the beautiful women of the ABW... I would feel pathetic hiding in the bathroom taking dick pix for strangers while my kids & baby momma in the house

If we keeping it real the winner should be AP. For saying he's going to update the pick'em league standings and never do, to getting them wrong every week, his fake outrage of the Cam Newton situation. He should runaway with this

And why is that

Meanwhile, y'all mods just gone let them freely admit to swashbuckery?
brah, its up to the females as a collective decide who they want in there lol

this aint got nothing to do with the mods

Last edited:
If we keeping it real the winner should be AP. For saying he's going to update the pick'em league standings and never do, to getting them wrong every week, his fake outrage of the Cam Newton situation. He should runaway with this

i was with you up until the fake outrage about Cam Newton

he an asshole for what he did, and if you support him, then you an asshole with him

again, i pray ya'll never have any daughters and she wants to try to be something in a male dominated culture

looks like i made the correct choice in my nomination

I'm thinking about changing my vote to Germs for talking about his genitals with nothing but dudes in here
Aye bruh, these ladies got me fucked up

My wife had a bachelorette party and her friends bought her this vibrator that u slip onto ya manhood and diddle the clit while u bang the slit. She told them offa rip, this ain't gone fit on my man, the hole to small..

And ladies know what

IMG_4794.PNG

That shit ain't fit, so u must acquit

Back