Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Bruh. nobodies taking your opinion from you, you can't diss a whole region and expect people to just be cool with it lmao

You make a statement people respond, that's how forums go

People say Chicago suck and you don't hear nothing from me because I dont care. It's their opinion and they're entitled to it without getting into pointless back and forth over it

Come on brotha man Jesus lol that's like people dissing the Chi or NY of course we'd defend our homes. If you don't like the music of a certain region then don't you don't have to shit on people because they live there.

When have I ever defended people dissing the music I like or the city I'm in.Never

People say Chicago suck and you don't hear nothing from me because I dont care. It's their opinion and they're entitled to it without getting into pointless back and forth over it
I get that but that's how you respond to it, everybody responds differently, there's no standard. You made it worse by calling them illiterate that was too much b

When have I ever defended people dissing the music I like or the city I'm in.Never
And that's your cboice nothing wrong with that but ,calling Kandy, Blac, ect hillbillies and shit knowing damn well only the whitest of white trash fit that label is disrespectful.

A large number of people's families that are in Chicago migrated from the south tho

Illiterate and hillbilly are name calling.

I’m not offended by either btw because I know who and what I am.

Back