Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW WARS 3!!!

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For those who were around for the first 2, yall already know what time it is. But for those who weren't around, Ima break the rules down.

This will be a one week, two team battle.

Once we have all the players (hopefully at least 6), I'll need 2 people to be team captains. The captains will take turns picking a teammate.

I will write down how much each player currently has in their bank and it'll be returned to ur bank after the game. Once the game begins each player will have $1mill in their bank.

The team with the most money COMBINED at the end of the game will win the grand prize which will be announced after the game. The game will end of Friday (I'll say the time before the game begins)

Yall can make money like yall normally do , games, robberies, etc.

The robbery system will be changing starting tonight at midnight (permanently, not just for the game)

There will now be a "pick a door" style system. But instead of 4 doors, there will be 3, 2 good doors and 1 bad.

THE GAME WILL BEGIN ONCE WE HAVE OUR SQUADS FIGURED OUT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE DOWN.​

Me and Kandy gotta be on the same team.

Last time we went against each other in money wars it wasn't pretty.

LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

MasculineUnsightlyCaterpillar-size_restricted.gif

Looks like we have 7 players, we need one more. Then we can move forward with choosing captains and teams.

Back