Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW VIP Section

After the developer updates the new feature that allows you to see when someone is typing and will give you notification pop ups on the site, the feature will be for VIP members only. That'll probably start the top of next week.

It has to be built to run on xenforo. And it has to work on the X2 version of xenforo.
These 2 look like they have a lot of customization. Even a holiday theme lol

Says compatible with 2.2

I'll add one of those next week. I just bought the theme that was posted on the last page. I'll try to have it up and running by the end of the day.

@badgunz

Your account is updated. When you go into the Candy Shop, at the top of the page you should see the Candy Shop VIP.

I just donated right now but not sure if i did it right. Might not have put my username. But i used the email [email protected] when filling my info, which is a different email than what my account is connected to. Dont think I have gotten my vip benefits yet

I just donated right now but not sure if i did it right. Might not have put my username. But i used the email [email protected] when filling my info, which is a different email than what my account is connected to. Dont think I have gotten my vip benefits yet

Thank you for joining the ABW VIP. Your account has been updated.

Back