Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

now to shamelessly plug a music video I made almost two years ago using gta onlines rockstar editor.

i remember this one..

Too bad my "Aint Nothin But a G thing" video shoot never popped off. Me, Stew & @Duwop cousin had a lot of footage shot for that shit too of us in our Lowriders but Juiceman kept gettin the damn cops called when we were shooting the opening scene down in Grove Street.

Here go my my lowrider video I shot for KRITS "No Static" joint though

This was smooth af. I remember when you dropped or on the IC

I might holla at Stew and @Duwop see if they wanna fuck around and finish that Nuthin but a G thang video one day. That shit was bout to be official till it turned into a war zone in the lobby

I'm bout to embarrass these niggas on here in smash and upload it to this thread if they not too pussy to get this dayum work.

whats yo switch code bruh?

i aint even cop smash but i might if all yall got it

i know @IP360 do but i need his name too

Aye how in THEE FUCC do I get my customize controls to stay?

Got it set...but when I go to play, it goes back to the default controls

got three videos i'm upload this weekend

a resident evil 2 remake demo

subnautica

xcom 2

Are you talking during these vids like doing walk throughs or just showing gameplay?

i was just wondering cause when u said u wanted people to start posting vids i aint know if u meant those lets play kinda joints or just game footage of anything

cause i got a lot of random shit i could post but i dont talk in any of my vids.

On another note ps4 did fix that issue where chat audio couldnt be heard in captured vids so If we ever on GTA, Brawlhala, Red Dead or any of that shit im recording all the fuckery

at this point, lets just post it

if you can write a sentence or two telling everybody whats going on, thats cool, but im just trying to get this section jumping a lil more

Made this shit a couple years ago for this WWE 2k created player highlight reel contest I had entered. Didn't win but my shit got a lot of praise.

What games you got?

Every game released in North America and a few that weren't.

I'm running FCEUX for emulation and it can spit out an uncompressed AVI file of your gameplay. I just need to shuffle some things around 'cause this machine, my fastest, has a tiny ass 128MB SSD in it and these files can end up being pretty massive. I did a short Mike Tyson's Punch Out vid as a test and just playing through Piston Honda was 3.2GB uncompressed.

Oh, and it appears that MAMEUI also does the same, so I'm gonna do a few runs of some arcade games as well.

Back