Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Verzuz: Lil Wayne vs 50 Cent

Who Won

• Total voters
We can try 50 vs TI
50cent-driving-away.gif

Wouldn’t you only go by Wayne’s verse though?

Y’all still looking for Barz. I would’ve just picked 20 mixtape tracks.

I was picking songs with the setting of Verzuz in mind. For example, when Im On One came on Drake and Ross would come out to perform like every other verzuz. Niggas aren’t in the audience dissecting barz, it’s a show.

Where on the flip side , 50 wouldn’t be able to do shit like Hate it or love it and this is how we do.

Y’all still looking for Barz. I would’ve just picked 20 mixtape tracks.

I was picking songs with the setting of Verzuz in mind. For example, when Im On One came on Drake and Ross would come out to perform like every other verzuz. Niggas aren’t in the audience dissecting barz, it’s a show.

Where on the flip side , 50 wouldn’t be able to do shit like Hate it or love it and this is how we do.
I had versuz in mind too and I’m not gonna assume features are brought out on every song that there’s a feature because I don’t think that’s realistic

And as far as this is how we do it and hate it or love it I imagined the hooks and then just 50s verses

I wasn’t even going by bars lol

It’s okay man

Would’ve put Whip Ya Head Boy and Victory Freestyle before some of these 50 Cent songs listed.
I wanted to play whip ya head at 1 point but the way these siddity folks was acting I wasn't sure if they'd front on it or not.

All the suggestions that have come in just go to show you how many hits Fif really got in the tuck.

Nigga said Ludacris 🤣

Reactions: GNS
I didn’t pick 50 in the other thread btw

I was being as unbiased as I could be

I actually thought in the moment that phenom was losing based on his song selection
I’m looking at the songs again. Certain ones was close like Hustler Musik vs Hustlers Ambition. But yeah Phenom picked some other shit towards the end. He redeemed himself with the last two songs.

Back