Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Unsung: Lea

Chicity

I'm what the culture feeling
Site Administrator
Welcome everyone to ABW Unsung

Today we have a important guest who goes by the name @Lea

Before we start with the tough questions I gotta ask for the people's sake; Are you an Ap21 alias?

Welcome everyone to ABW Unsung

Today we have a important guest who goes by the name @Lea

Before we start with the tough questions I gotta ask for the people's sake; Are you an Ap21 alias?

LMAO! Nah. I'm Lea and AP is AP- 2 different people

Ok, that clears that up

Tells us where you're from and what's the meaning of your screen name

I'm from Louisiana and my screen name is my middle name. I wanted to do something clever, but AP was rushing me and suggested I use my middle name.

I'm from Louisiana and my screen name is my middle name. I wanted to do something clever, but AP was rushing me and suggested I use my middle name.
Fucking AP.... You can always change it btw in the store

What part of LA and tell us about your upbringing.

Fucking AP.... You can always change it btw in the store

What part of LA and tell us about your upbringing.

Baton Rouge, LA. I'm 1 of 4 girls and second to youngest. My older sisters are much older so it's almost like my parents had 2 sets of daughters. We traveled a lot, did stuff together ALL the time. We're still close like that.

Baton Rouge, LA. I'm 1 of 4 girls and second to youngest. My older sisters are much older so it's almost like my parents had 2 sets of daughters. We traveled a lot, did stuff together ALL the time. We're still close like that.
Dopeness. Y'all all look like ya avi I know it was trouble, trouble....

Where are some of the places you traveled in your youth and adulthood?

Fellas, can it wait until after I learn everything there is to know about the honored guest.....

on how to be a lady?

nah she cool.
apparently she not but this my homegirl interview and im not about to flood it with back and forth with you trying to go at low hanging fruit for lol's

move around sir

Dopeness. Y'all all look like ya avi I know it was trouble, trouble....

Where are some of the places you traveled in your youth and adulthood?

As a kid ll over the states-mostly mid west and east coast since that's where I have family and of course other parts of the south. As an adult, Canada, west coast, and central America.

apparently she not but this my homegirl interview and im not about to flood it with back and forth with you trying to go at low hanging fruit for lol's

move around sir
ill see you in another thread bruh.....

As a kid ll over the states-mostly mid west and east coast since that's where I have family and of course other parts of the south. As an adult, Canada, west coast, and central America.
Ooohhh

What prompted your adult travels? Which of the outta country places did you like the best?

Ooohhh

What prompted your adult travels? Which of the outta country places did you like the best?

Vacays. I love to travel. I liked Central America best. I love beaches and adventures and being in bathing suits.

Vacays. I love to travel. I liked Central America best. I love beaches and adventures and being in bathing suits.
Officenote.gif
We gonna circle back to the bolded......

What type of adventures have you gotten yourself into while travelling abroad? Are we talking kayaking, trips thru the amazon, deep cave diving?

View attachment 63104
We gonna circle back to the bolded......

What type of adventures have you gotten yourself into while travelling abroad? Are we talking kayaking, trips thru the amazon, deep cave diving?

Zip lining in the jungle. Cave tubing- I'm not diving anywhere. Hiking through Mayan (I think) ruins. I tried to do most of what they offered. I always need a vacation after my vacation.

Zip lining in the jungle. Cave tubing- I'm not diving anywhere. Hiking through Mayan (I think) ruins. I tried to do most of what they offered. I always need a vacation after my vacation.
Sounds....exhilarating

What do you do for a living?

Back