Poll ABW Top 20 DOA Tournament: RD1: Infamous114 vs Alle'Oxin Something (Germs) (Germs Wins)

Who you got?

• Infamous114

• AlleOxinFree (Germs)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy Winslow

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
Jan 19, 2017
Lala Land
@Infamous114 vs @Alle’Oxin’Free

tumblr_nhzsidHwfh1sum3xmo1_400.gif

Usually it's mod squad over everything but Germs my spirit animal
Fam why I seen a documentary today that showed that the Ultimate Warrior turned into a white supremest because he curse out some kid in the air port, called him a lil nigglet.

So Vince Machon makes dude do a public apology in character. The video of dude tryna do the apology is cringe worthy. Then dude has the nerve to write Vince a letter in protest cause he said that’s some shit he’d never make Hulk Hogan do.

So Vince writes him a letter affectionately saying, you ain’t Hulk Hogan. Then fires him mid match during a taping.

Dude goes to a college in Colorado and affectionately calls the students who paid to see him, queers and Islamic terrorists.

Lol, a mid eastern kid in attendance cries and tells him to apologize. It’s gotta be the most funny and disappointing shit I ever seen in my life.

• Ether
Reactions: willhustle and GNS
Fam why I seen a documentary today that showed that the Ultimate Warrior turned into a white supremest because he curse out some kid in the air port, called him a lil nigglet.

So Vince Machon makes dude do a public apology in character. The video of dude tryna do the apology is cringe worthy. Then dude has the nerve to write Vince a letter in protest cause he said that’s some shit he’d never make Hulk Hogan do.

So Vince writes him a letter affectionately saying, you ain’t Hulk Hogan. Then fires him mid match during a taping.

Dude goes to a college in Colorado and affectionately calls the students who paid to see him, queers and Islamic terrorists.

Lol, a mid eastern kid in attendance cries and tells him to apologize. It’s gotta be the most funny and disappointing shit I ever seen in my life.

From his a&e documentary?

@mryounggun

:js4:

I rest my case

This has some of the story but it’s not the one I seen. The one I seen was brutal

Gaying up the place
Looking at other niggas an sexy animals.

Clean this shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.