Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll ABW Top 20 DOA Tournament: RD1: Elzo69Renaissance vs Banginscrew901 (Elzo69Renaissance Wins and he was afraid too)

Who you got?

• Elzo69Renaissance

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Banginscrew901

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo oh shit looking at the user's viewing this thread and it looks like the megas have come outta their den to help out fr

Last edited:
I wasn't rooting against you or anything either Elz. It's just thats my bruh in law so when he win I win. I got taken outta this thing early but in a way I'm still in it through mac.

Plus a lot of yall don't know this but I actually talked him down whenever he was trying to throw in the towel on mega thread. So any success he have we actually split it

It’s neck and neck.

I miss Judah.

trying-not-to-laugh-lol.gif

I wasn't rooting against you or anything either Elz. It's just thats my bruh in law so when he win I win. I got taken outta this thing early but in a way I'm still in it through mac.

Plus a lot of yall don't know this but I actually talked him down whenever he was trying to throw in the towel on mega thread. So any success he have we actually split it
U good bro lmao I’m just in talking shit …. Shit ain’t serious to me

Plus u see how hard some mods in here campaigning against the god? I have a sneaky feeling that even if I had the votes
Somehow i wouldn’t have the votes lmao

1690485429498.gif
1690485473448.gif
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back